Chapter 26

**2 Weeks Later**

Keith

I Was Currently Driving To Armani's House For Her First Ultrasound and as I Said I Want To Be There For My Child Through Thick And Thin..

I'm Still Dating Maggie Because We're Trying To Work Out Our Relationship

I Finally Got To Armani's House And Rung Her Door bell...

She Answered The Door Looking Beautiful As Always She Was Wearing An Oversized Black Tee with some blue jeans..

"Hey" I Said To Her And She Waved At Me

Once We Got In The Car I Asked Her A Question "What's Wrong With You?"

She Looked At Me Then Said "Don't Worry About It"

I Got A Little Mad "What Do You Mean, You're Carrying My Child And I Should Worry About You"

She Looked Down "I Haven't Talked To My Family For A While And I Miss Them"

I Sighed, "I Can Take You To Go See Them.."

Her Frown Turned Into A Smile "Really?" I Nodded And She Started Cheering And Stuff And I Just Laughed

**10 Mins Later**

We Arrived At The Clinic And Once We Walked In I Saw Single Moms, Married Women And Other Women Arguing With Their Boyfriend's

I Just Laughed To Myself And Sat Down With Armani When She Came Back From Signing In.. These Ladies Were Staring At Me And Winking I Felt Like I Was Getting Eye Raped

"Armani Johnson!" A Nurse With A Clipboard Yelled And She Smiled At Me And I Held Her Hand As We Walked In The Doctors room and It Was A Man!

"Hello I'm Doctor Williams and You Must Be Armani"

He Pointed At Me "You Must Be The Father" Like What's That Suppose To Mean?

He Sat Down And Told Armani Some Stuff About Pregnancy before he lifted her shirt and put some type of gel on there and rubbed her stomach ..

I Saw A Little Figure In Her Stomach And She Started To Tear Up A Little And I Was Just Smiling The Whole Time

I Saw Something There And I Pointed At It "I Think We're Having A Little Boy"

The Doctor Nodded "Looks Like It But I'll Be Sure During Her Next Two Appointment"

Once He Cleaned Her Up He Told Her To Schedule Her Next Appointment..

Once She Did I Swung Over To Her Mother's House..I Was Kind Of Nervous Because I Never Met Her and Armani Didn't Tell Anyone About The Pregnancy

She Told Me The Directions And Once I Got There, I Helped Her Out Of The Car And I Guess She Noticed My Breathing Because She Said - "Calm Down.."

I Nodded My Head And Even If We Weren't Together, I Still Love Armani

She Rung The Doorbell And A Beautiful Woman Answered The Door With A White Guy In The Background I Guess Her Dad?

Her Mom Smiled And I Just Thought This Is Gonna Be A Day..

*

*

Edited chapter.