Chapter 2

Armani

I got out of the shower and got my uniform for the dance team which was booty shorts and a tank top that shows a lot of cleavage sometimes I think we look like hoes but eh being a dancer has always been my dream.

I put on my clothes then put on some Victoria Secret Perfume then got my jacket and purse then walked down the steps.

My mom was cooking breakfast "Morning Mom"

"Morning Mani you hungry?" She asked

"Yes Ma'am I am" I chuckled she handed me a plate and I started to eat

"Have you talked to Anthony lately sweety?" I shook my head No...

"Well if you see him tell him to come see his mother sometimes"

I got up and said "Okay he's just probably filled up with work.."

"What does that boy do?" She asked.

I froze then said "He didn't tell me" I hate lying to my mom but I have to.

I finished my plate then washed dishes then said "Alright mom I'm gone bye" I kissed her cheek then left.

I got into my car and then called my brother, he answered on the second ring.

"Wassup Sis?" He said yelling in my ear.

"Chill the fuck out yelling in my ear like you don't have any sense, you haven't called Mom"

"Man be quiet and no..why?"

"She asked what did you do for a living and I sa-"

"What did you say Armani??" He said going crazy

"I said you didn't tell me your job, chill." I replied.

We exchanged a few words then I went to practice.

Fuckface needs to go talk to his damn mother so I won't have to keep his back all the damn time.

Like seriously, what's wrong with seeing your mom at least twice a week? Damn...

*

*

Edited chapter.