Chapter 1

This is the beginning...

Armani

Previously...

"Armani Marie Johnson! Wake up!" My mom yelled.

I stuffed my face in the pillow then said "Im up..Im up!" I got up then went to the bathroom.

I turned on the hot water then walked to the sink.

I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face then jumped in the shower to wash up.

I'm really trying to figure out why the hell my mom is waking me up.

Kendrick

"Little boy if you dont get up" My mom said

"Momma, chill with that shit!" I got up out of the bed then brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I walked downstairs to smell some good food "Morning Momma"

"Morning baby" She replied.

Her husband rustled with the newspaper "Can you put on a shirt?" He asked

"Can you suck a dick?" I said

My mom slammed her hand on the table "Dammit you two! you guys have been arguing since god knows when shut the hell up!"

"Man whatever what's for breakfast?" I said then she replied softly "Bacon, Eggs and pancakes"

Her husband Brett got up then walked towards my mom then said "I gotta go to work so I'll take my breakfast to go"

"Thought you wanted a family? Family breakfast my nigga. what's the rush?" I thought to myself.

After she finished breakfast, she put his in a plate then wrapped some aluminum foil for over it.

"You sure you can't stay for breakfast?" My mom asked.

"No, not today" He said while my mom handed him the plate and I sat down at the table.

He started whispering some stuff in her ear and she started giggling.

"AYE!" I semi yelled and my mom waved me off.

I don't wanna fuckin' see that nasty shit , what the hell she think she on..

He grabbed the plate and planted a kiss on my mom's cheek.

"Bye baby." He said

"Bye hun" She replied

He grabbed his keys off the counter and looked at me before he walked out the house.

"Bye to you too nigga" I said.

"Will yall ever get along?" My mom asked while sipping her coffee.

"Turn that ever into a never , momma." I said and she laughed.

*

*

Edited chapter.