Chapter 1

Jackson Pov

"Jackson hyung, get up!" Jinyoung said throwing a pillow onto his roommates head.

"Why? Ten more minutes please?" Jackson groaned pushing the pillow off of him.

"No, it's our first day back and you want to be late already? I'm not surprised hyung." Jinyoung said grabbing his bag and leaving their dorm room.

It was their first day of their last year in highschool and Jackson was almost always late in the past years. He looked at the time on his phone. "I can rest for another twenty minutes" he thought to himself. Til he heard the sound of faint knocking on the door.

"Who is it?" He asked sitting up in his bed. The person on the other side knocked harder this time making Jackson leave the warmth of his bed.

"What the f....." he started to say before being interrupted.

"Jinyoung hyung sent me to make sure you get up." Yugyeom said entering the room.

Yugyeom was in his second year of highschool and was the maknae in their group of friends.

"Jinyoung really thought you could get me out of bed?" He said lying back down.

"I guess he did hyung." Yugyeom said sitting beside him.

Jackson looked at the giant baby beside him and smiled. "OK ok, i'll get up if you give me a kiss maknae" Jackson said flashing his perfect teeth.

Yugyeom quickly pecked Jackson on the cheek and stood up. "Now get dressed hyung. You know Jaebum will be angry if you're late to breakfast." With that Yugyeom left the room.

Jackson quickly got ready and was soon in the cafeteria eating and joking with his friends.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Marks POV

It was Marks first year at this school and transferring hadn't been easy for him.

He laid still in his bed while listening to his roommate rustling around in drawers.

"Mark, you might want to get ready soon. If you are late it's a write up." Jaebum said fixing his tie. Mark didn't reply, instead he just laid there quietly.

Jaebum soon left and Mark was alone. He got out of bed and brushed his teeth and combed his redish hair. He proceeded to put on his uniform and checked himself in the mirror.

He grabbed his bag and left to go to the cafeteria to eat before his classes started.

As he entered he saw his roommate sitting with a group of four other boys all extremely good looking. But the one who caught his eye was the one being fed by a tall blonde haired boy. Their eyes met for a minute before Mark realized he was staring and quickly got in line. But his gaze kept falling onto the short silly boy with dark hair and the gorgeous smile.

"That's Got5" said a voice from behind him. Mark turned to see a boy about the same height as him with blonde hair and an adorable baby face that made him look twelve. He realized how obvious he must have been looking at the dark haired boy.

"Got5?" Mark said laughing to himself.

"Yes, thats what their called. The one with the short black hair is Jinyoung hes really nice and a great singer. Beside him with the straight black hair is his boyfriend Jaebum, he's good at b boy dancing. Acro..." Bam Bam continued to explain.

"His boyfriend?" Echoed Mark. Mark had only known his roommate for two days but he never would have guessed he was gay or bi.

"Yes. Now, the one with black hair across from Jaebum is Youngjae, his voice is amazing too. The blonde beside him who looks really tall is Yugyeom." He said smiling. "Him and I are in the same year. He's a really good dancer!" Bam Bam began blushing slightly. The last one is Jackson. He's a cool guy and a bit of a show off. He's also kind of a whore. His rapping is great though! I'm Bam Bam by the way." Bam Bam said watching Mark swipe his card.

"Cool, thank you for that and i'm Mark." Mark said smiling as he headed toward an empty table.

"Wait!" Bam Bam called. "If you want, you can sit with my friends and I." Bam Bam offered.

"Thanks" Said Mark following the boy to a table in the corner.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jacksons POV

Jackson was sitting with his friends when Mark walked in. As he took another bite of Yugyeom's rice his eyes met the eyes of a really hot red haired boy he hadn't seen before and he gave him one of his classic smiles. Youngjae was the only one who saw the glint in Jackson's eyes.

"Hyung, he's cute." Youngjae said looking at Jackson.

"The one next to that Bam Bam kid?" Jaebum asked looking in the direction of his friends eyes.

"Yes. He will be mine." Said Jackson catching Marks eyes again.

Well there's the first chapter. I hate to rush into a story so i'm starting slow. Sorry ! COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED. THANKS FOR READING!