“Aww I’m sorry babe. I didn’t mean to.” I pecked him on the cheek. “Now lets go shopping!”

    We walked out of the hotel and took a cab to the mall and we spent the whole day. Around 6pm Niall said, “I’m hungry, can we get dinner love?”

    “Nope, I have special plans for dinner. Lets head back to the hotel and then we can go.”

    So we took a cab back to the hotel and went back up to our room. “Alright, get changed into something nice. We have reservations at a nice restaraunt.”

    He nodded and we both walked into our rooms to get changed. I already picked out what I wanted to wear. I was going to wear a white button down shirt, with a black bow tie, black chinos, and white converse. I looked good. I hope Niall thought the same. I came out of my room only to find Niall not ready yet. Finally. One day I beat him. About 5 minutes later he came out and I swear time stopped. He looked like he was straight out of a Burberry catalog. He was wearing a simple white button down shirt, a black tie, black chinos, and black dress shoes. He looked amazing. My mouth was wide open and I could tell. Niall blushed and I walked over to him and said, “You seem to get sexier every minute.”

    He smiled and I leaned in and kissed his lips. I could take it all the way right here, right now, but we had reservations, so I pulled away. “We have reservations, lets not be late.”

    He nodded and walked to the elevator and got down to the lobby. We called another cab to take us to the restaraunt. It was so nice. I walked up to the desk. “Hello, do you have a reservation?” the man at the desk asked politely.

    “Yes, it should be under the last name Styles.” I told him.

    “Ah yes, right here. Styles party of two.” he told us. “Right this way please.”

    I took Niall’s hand in mine and lead him to the table. I pulled out his chair for him, and then I took my seat. “Wow Harry, this place is really nice.” Niall said to me.

    “Yeah, I thought we should go somewhere nice on our first date.”

    “Thank you. I really appreciate this.”

    “Like I said the other night, anything for you.”

    He smiled. He looked so cute when he smiled. I’m really happy I have him in my life. “Hi my name’s Carlos and I’ll be serving you tonight.” our waiter told us. “Can I start you off with any drinks?”

    “I’ll just have water.” I told Carlos.

    “I’ll have the same.” Niall said.

    “Okay, I’ll be right back with that.” Carlos said as he walked back to the kitchen.

    “So Niall, what are you going to get?” I asked as I studied my menu.

    “I was thinking the chicken parmesean, it sounds delicious.” he explained. “What about you love?”

    “I’m going to get the ravioli. Now that sounds amazing.” I told him as Carlos came back to our table.

    “Here are your drinks.” He said as he set our drinks down on the table. “Now are you gentlemen ready to order?”

    “Yeah I think we are.” Niall said. “I’ll have the chicken parmesean.”

    “Sounds great. And for you sir?” Carlos directed his attention to me.

    “Umm...can I have the ravioli?”

    “Of course. I’ll be back with your orders soon.” Carlos said as he walked to the next table that needed assistance.

~~~~~10 minutes later.

    “Wow. That chicken parmesean was probably the best I’ve ever had.” Niall said.

    I chuckled. “I’m glad you liked it. Yeah the ravioli was good. Do you want dessert babe?” I asked Niall.

    “No thanks love. I am stuffed to the point of explosion.”

    I laughed. “Okay Ni.” I said as Carlos reappeared at our table.

    “Any dessert tonight?” He asked.

    “No thank you, we’re good. Just the bill please.” I told him.

    “Of course. Here you are.” Carlos said as he handed me the bill.

    I got payed for the meals and we got up and left the restaraunt. I took Niall’s hand and kissed it. “Thank you for a wonderful evening Niall. And thank you for coming with me.”

    “Thank you for planning it. It was one of the nicest things anybody had ever done for me.” He said while smiling.

    We held hand in hand all the way back to the hotel and up to our rooms. “Okay I’m tired as hell Harry. Can we go to bed?”

    “Of course babe.” I told him as he tried to get his tie off. “Here lemme help you with that.” I say as I help him with his tie.

    As I’m helping him with his tie, I lean down and place kisses all over his neck.

(Okay guys, this is where the fun begins. Read at your own discretion!)

     They suddenly become more aggressive, and I start using my teeth making sure they leave marks. I want Niall. Right now. I need to feel him. He moans and I smirk. I get his tie off and throw it somewhere on the ground. He whips off my bowtie. We both know where this is leading. His cold hands make their way up my shirt and he pulls me closer. He finally takes his hands out from underneath my shirt and he unbuttons it. I help him and take the shirt off and throw it somewhere else. I unbutton his shirt and take it off for him. I smile. Damn he has a nice body. I picked Niall up bridal style and carried him into my room and layed him down on my bed. We both kicked off our shoes and I got on top of Niall and pressed my lips to his. Our mouths both opened and our tongues explored each others mouths. Then Niall flipped us over so he was on top. Who knew? Niall then pulled away and started to undo his belt and pulling his pants down. He kicked them off and threw them somewhere in my room. I didn’t know where, and right now I could’ve cared less. Niall came over to me and undid my belt and pulled my pants down as well. I was so hard and I just wanted to feel Niall inside me right now. His lips met mine once again and our lips moved in sync with each others. As Niall and I were kissing he slowly pulled down my boxers as well. He pulled away and pulled down his. Damn. He had a great body. We were standing there just checking out each other and we finally had enough. Niall spread my legs getting inbetween them. He looked up at me for approval and I nodded. I wanted him so bad right now. Slowly-trying not to hurt me- he slid his ‘friend’ into me. I moaned. It felt so good, but it hurt at the same time. But pain turned into pleasure and Niall started thrusting in and out of me faster and faster and I could tell we were both close. A minute later and we both came. Niall pulled out and layed beside me. He leaned over and kissed me on the nose and then the forehead. “I love you Niall.” I told him. “I’m glad you were my first guy.”

    “I love to too Harry. And I’m glad you were my first too.”

    We layed there in each others arms and fell asleep. I was glad I had Niall. Niall made me feel more secure. He was the one, I could just tell.

Authors note:

Okay, yeah. that was really awkward to write. haha. anyways. it wasn’t as bad as some of the others. but it was my first so yeah. okay. well comment, vote, fan us. email us. much love. thanks for the support.

much love,

.xx Sara .xx

Make a Moment- Narryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें