Chapter 12

*****Niall's P.O.V*****

     I woke up the next moring feeling warm and safe. Then I remember why. I was sleeping with Harry. I look up at his face from laying in the crook of his neck. He had his arms wrapped securely around my waist, while mine were resting on his chest. He looks so peaceful and content. His face is calm and he has a slight smile on his face. His breath was slow and steady, his chest would rise and fall with every breath he took in and let out.

     His eyes started to flutter open and he looked down at me smiling. His pearly white perfectly straight teeth showing along with his little dimples. "Morning beautiful. Like what you see?" He asked his voice still groggy from sleep and it sounded so fucking sexy it hurt...... but in a good way of course.

    I blushed and buried my face in his neck. I breathed in his sweet scent. "Don't worry I like what i see too." He said then leaned down to kiss my forehead. His lips lingered there slightly. When he pulled away I looked and kissed him on lips. When they touched i felt tingle shoot through my spine. Our lips fit perfectly together, like they were meant to be together. One of his hands found mine playing with my fingertips then interwhining then together. He pulled away and we just layed there looking into each others eyes. He was rubbing my hand with his thumb. His other hand went to my forehead and pushed a peice of my hair out of my face then went down to carred my cheek then went to the back of my neck pulling we in for another kiss.

     This one was fast yet passionate. It was full of lust and love. He bit my bottom lip lightly. I opened my mouth slightly to let his tongue in. It slid over every part of my mouth. I pulled our hands apart and tangled them in his curls. He then climbed on top me. His legs on either side of my hips, one hand tangled in my hair, and the other resting lightly on my hip.

     Before it got to heated my phone rang signaling i had a text message. I groaned and reached over to my bedside table to check it.

from: Josh

 'making sure your up. remember we're meeting down in the lobby in 15.'

     Shit! i totally forgot. I didn't even tell Harry. "Fuck! Haz we need to get up! I forgot to tell you we're all going to the beach today. Everyone is meeting down in the lobby in 15 mintues. Everyone is going. I was supposed to tell you yesterday, but we got....... Distracted." I yelled jumpimg outta bod running over to my drawers looing for my swim trunks. Then i felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my wait from behind.

     "Baby. Chill out. We have time. No need to run aroud like this. If we're a few minutes late it won't be a big deal. I'll go make us some quick breakfast while you get dressed and brush you teeth and get everything together." He leaned down to kiss me then walked out the door.

     When i was done i walked out to see Harry in his swim trunks with a plain white tee shirt on and a pair of Ray Bans sitting beside him along with his wallet. He made scrambled eggs and toast. We finished fast and headed out the door to meet everyone in the lobby.

     When we stepped in the elevator I questioned Harry. "What are we going to tell everyone?"

     He  grabbed my hands and put our foreheads together. "We can tell them or wait and keep it a secret for a little longer. Whatever you choose, I will always be here with you." He leaned down and pecked my lips but lingered slightly.

     When the door opened everyone was standing around waiting for us. When they heard the ding they looked our way and walked towards us.