Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Harry's POV
~Monday Morning at the Airport~
    “Okay, now call me every day, stay safe, and-” I cut my mum off, “Mum, I’ll be fine. I promise I’ll call and check in everyday. I love you! I have to get going now though. See you in a week.” I told her.
    “Bye love. I love you. Have fun. Call me when you land.”
    “Bye mum.” I said as I walked over to Louis and Danielle.
    “Hey guys, where’s Li?” I asked curiously.
    “He went to go say bye to his mum.” Danielle told me as Liam started walking over to us.
    “Flight 234 to Barcelona, Spain now boarding.” the woman over the intercom said robotically.
    “BARRCEELLLOOONNNNAAA BABBYY!!!!” Louis shouted.
    “God Louis. People are staring!!!!” Danielle said while people glared at him.
    God sometimes I feel like I can’t go out in public with this boy. He’s such a spazz.
    We started walking over to the departure door and handed our boarding passes to the woman.
    “Thank you and have a great flight.” She told us.
    We walked onto the plane and took our seats. Thankfully I was next to Louis and in the in the row next to us was Liam and Danielle.

~20 minutes later~

We had just taken off about 10 minutes ago and Louis was sound asleep, his head resting on my shoulder. Danielle and Liam were asleep too. I figured I would play a game on my phone. So I took my phone out, plugged in my headphones and turned on ‘Sweet Disposition’ by The Temper Trap, one of my favorite songs. While I listened to that, I played “Temple Run.” This game is fucking addicting. Suddenly I felt tired and decided I would take a nap.

When I awoke from my slumber I realized we had just landed at the airport in Barcelona. We got our bags and got off the plane. As we got into the lobby of the airport our chaperone came over to tell us our room situation. She started talking to all these other people whom I have never heard about. “Danielle Peazer and Cher Lloyd. Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne.” she said. Oh god, who would I be rooming with then? “Harry Styles and Niall Horan.”
    Niall Horan? I stood there awestruck. My mouth was wide open. I have never talked to Niall. In my life. This was going to be an awkward week.