Chapter 25

*****Niall's P.O.V*****

          I can't believe how perfect life is right now. Me and Harry got back together and now I get to go to college with him. I don't know how I got so lucky to have a perfect boyfriend like him. College is going to be so much better since I get to spend it with Haz.

         Zayn, Perrie, And Eleanor are going to leads too. Louis and Danielle are going to a performing arts school. Louis for acting and Danielle for dancing. And Liam being the smart person he is got accepted to Oxford. 

        Today is the last day all of us are together, until break. Of course we are all going to stay friends forever. After hanging out with them all constantly I don't know what I would do with my life if I lost them. We have gotten so close over the past school year and summer break. Now we are all going our own separate ways, kinda.  

         Harry was coming to pick me up so we meet everyone for lunch. We were all going meet at Nando's. Thank the freaking Lord! I am so hungry. I got a text from Harry a few minutes ago saying he just left his house.

         I got dressed in plain skinny jeans and a tee shirt I took from Harry. It was white with a litter heart on the chest that said lover. It's a little big on me but I love it.

         I heard the door open and close "Ni, Babe, Are you ready?" Harry yelled.

         "Yeah let me grab my wallet and I'll be down." I hollered. "Hey Haz, do you remember where I put my wallet last night.?"

          "No. I wasn't paying attention to where you put all your stuff. I was thinking about how good your butt looked in those jeans." A husky voice spoke from right behind me. I jumped and turned around bumping into his chest. His arms snaked around my waist.

          "When did you get up here? I didn't hear anything." I said confused.

          Instead of answering me he brought his lips down on mine. It was a sweet slow kiss slowly getting more hungry and passionate. I pulled back before it got too far. I still need to find my wallet and he is distracting me.

          I went downstairs and I found my wallet in the kitchen on the counter. of course. I got a snack as soon as i got home  yesterday. Harry walking into the kitchen looking at his phone. I finally got a good look at him and man, he looks fucking hot! I mean he always does, but today! His hair is messy kind of like a mix of sex hair and bed hair. he has on his Ramones tee shirt that i love on him and a pair of dark skinny jeans and his white converse.

        "Babe, stop staring at me. I know I'm hot and all but seriously" He smirked.I was walking towards him as seductively as possible. I leaned in and whispered in his year my lips slightly grazing it. "We could have had a good time by ourselves." I pulled back and winked before walking away and brushing my hand against him.

         When I got to the door I turned around to see Harry still standing there looking shocked. I smirked even more at that.

         "Come on Haz. We need to meet everyone for lunch."

         He looked at me and walked straight towards me pinning me up against the door.

         "Don't tease me like that Ni." He pressed every inch of his body up against mine and slammed his lips to mine for a short fast kiss then he pulled back and walked out like nothing happened.