We manage to get to find the right door, but inside is a room. A plain, blank, white, room. IN the center, is a chest. A chest, just laying there. Something was off. The room was just... too plain. Opening the chest... just seemed too easy.

Slade and I took a step inside, and the moment we did, the door behind us slammed shut, and the room started to shake. 

Slender's army had started to attack, and they were outside.

Suddenly, Zalgo integrates in front of us. An angry one. He instead of killing us, he just smiles. "Very good. Very, very, very good. Smart indeed. I never thought you could make it this far... and Slade."

He turned to Slade, who seemed to shrink back from fear. 

"I trusted you... and you betrayed me... well? You will not be able to open the chest. There is a riddle there, that even I have not found out the answer to."

"Then what make you think then we won't break it open?!"

He sighs and closes his eyes. "Because I have tried, to do the impossible, for centuries."

"Really huh? Then why don't you just kill us now?!"

"I can't. I'm not really here. I'm outside fighting your pathetic army! You all will die, and over my dead body will you leave this place unharmed." Then his illusion disappears, leaving us in silence. 

Slade and I take small steps toward the chest or box. Nothing happens. Then I tap it, and it starts to glow... black? It starts to emit black light and starts shaking. "What the hell?!"

Suddenly it stops, and the silence singers in the air. soon the silence is interrupted, by a cool, smooth, and icy voice.

"͙̹̯̗̈́̾̇͒ͪW͉̳̺̟̹̠͓͉̮̏͋̑͂͂̌̇h͇̹̰̽̈́ͯ̊ạ̰̗̭ͣͧ̂t̻̼ͯ́͆̃̑ ̜̪͙̣͈̿̅̅ͅb̩̥̖̽́e̦̖̙͍̼̘̻͒͌ͤ̊g̘̬̥͙͛̒̽ͅi̦ͭn͖͍̘̿̈́͛́̆̒̂s̹̰̘̼̐ͩ͐ͯ̈́̽̉ ̥͈͓̮̝̝͒͂ͅͅb̥͉̬̯̯̆ͫ̋̆u̟̙̺͉̒̐͂̓͋ͪ̈́̚t͍̯̞̺̊͐̋̽ͫ ̜͉͚̹̇̀͗ͤ̓ͯ̓̈́͐h̬͈͂ͥͤͪ̈͐̑͋̋ã̦͍̭̦̘̦̱̻ͩͪŝ̖̮̮̞̟̮̙̜̖̒̎ͪͭ͆ͩ͌ ̝̩͒ͥͫn̲ͩ̔̉̉ͥo̩̩̻͕͚͓͆ͬͧ͌͛ͮ͐ ̪͎ͩͯ͑̾̅̉̀ē̖͇̬͙̰̠̦̲͉͛͐n̲̥͉̫ͨͬ̍ͅd̟̠̞͔̘͙́͋ͫ̂́̽́̾,̘͚͙̹̹͚̇̈́̏͆̐ ̻͖̂̃ͬͮ̽a̦̠̿͆̊͗ͥ̔ͯn͎̗͖̰̺͉̒̉́ͥd̳͉̺͓̩͕ͧ̐̄̃ͩ ̞̙̣̤̻͎̹͓͋̈́͐ͮ̇̐͒e̺̜͙͓̭͕͕̽ͪͮ͐͐̒̑n͔ͮͧͧ̃ͭd͎̜̆ͫs͍̪̫̝̜͓̙̳͖̄̎ͭ̈́̅ ̱͖̗̰̳̲̰̭̂̈̇͛͛ͫ̎̆̚ạ̮̹͔̳̱̣ͧ̐ͬ͋͊̌̋̓l̘̲̄ͫ̐ͤ̓l͙̫̍̆̐͐̒ ̻͙̜̻̩̖ͮ̌̄͆ͫ̉̾̔ť͇̹̮͎͎̊̽͒ͫẖ͇̹͈͍̤͔̅ͣ̇ͤ͛͐ͥ̚a̖͉͉͒̾͒ť̗͈̞̦͈̝͚̗͖͗̈́̚ ̗̱̦͔͔̱ͫb͍͖̲̫͖ͬ̇e̱̹̬͒̍͛ͫ͆ͅḡ͇̗̱ͥ̈́ͪͨï̹̯͕̺̖͓͔͆͑ͮ͑̈́͂͗͐n̲̭̲͚̊̅ͮs̠̫͇͎͔̭͓̓ͦ͂ͅ?̲̼̤͇͓ͭ̎͒̈̓"̪̝͕̗̭̊̏  

"What?" Slade gives me a questioning look and looks back at the box. "I am confusion. Y/N explain! Explain Y/N!"

"Shut up! It's not the time to joke around!"

Slade chuckles and goes back to staring at the box.

'You have ten seconds...'

"What the hell?! I didn't know this was timed!"

'Nine seconds...'

"Flappy eggs! Fish! Fortnite!"

"Slade! Shut your- !"

"Mr. Dinkles...!"

'Eight seconds...'

"Life? Idealistic Globalization!"

'Seven seconds...'

"Noodles... maybe pasta.."

'Six seconds...'

"Fluffy pineapples! Dancing on palm trees!"

"Shut up-"

'Five seconds...'

"Pink fluffy unicorns, dancing on rainbows-"

"No! It's something else, you idiot!"

'Four seconds...'

"Slender's army!"

'Three seconds...'

"Your mom's gay-"

"What the fu-"

"No wait maybe it's Dodgeball with Knives-"

'Two seconds...'

"Give us more time!"

"Y/N - It's tUrTeLs-"

'One second-'

"Death!"

The voice stops counting down, and just a moment later we hear a 'Ding' and the chest opens. I gasp, as I pull out a beautiful deep red and black stone. "Woah..."

"LET GO OF IT!"

I scream and turn around to see the door break open and see a furious Zalgo standing there, in his full demonic form. He seemed really, REALLY pissed off. He looked kinda like Bakugo... from My Hero Academia - Another dimension you had accidentally traveled to while using your power. 

"IF YOU BREAK THAT STONE, YOU WILL DIE FROM THE FORCE! THE ENTIRE PLACE WILL COLLAPSE, AND ALL YOUR PETTY FRIENDS WILL PERISH!" 

Slade suddenly grabs the stone from me and breaks it.

The following events are in slow motion, as everything turns black.