{ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟶} - ɴɪɢʜᴛ

(Jeff's POV):

'Wow, Y/N... is SO HOT! I still don't understand why Toby still keeps taking her from me. He seems to like her too. This means that now I'm in a competition. Y/N's body is so beautiful too. I can't imagine how nice it would be being inside her warm and wet body. Maybe I should sneak up on her changing...' My thoughts are soon interrupted by that idiot Toby's, voice.

"We're here Jeff..." I turn around and see my room... obviously it was the one that had blood and knives stuck to it. I grabbed Y/N and pulled her in. Toby growled and tried to pull her back. Ha! Poor waffle boy doesn't know hat he's in for!

Y/N gently pushes my hands away from her waist and starts to look around. "Hey princess, see that there? That, my dear, is my bed. If you would like, tonight maybe we could get on it and have-"

"Shut it! Just shut up Jeff! Why don't you just let her be? *ticks* Go find another girl!" He yelled.

"Hey, waffle boy... or should I say, TICCI Toby?" *Smirks* "Do you have a crush on Y/N or something?" I shot back, knowing how that idiot would react.

"I-I... n-no! I d-don't have *ticks* a c-crush!" He stammered.

That really must have ticked him off. Get it? TICKED TICCI TOBY OFF? Nevermind... anyway, he pushed me outside of the room and slammed me against the wall, hatchet, in hand.

"JUST LEAVE HER ALONE! SHE ISN'T YOUR SLAVE! YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE HER WHENEVER YOU WANT AND EXPECT TO GET AWAY WITH IT!" He roared. I stabbed a knife into his side and turned it, attempting to make him feel pain, but failing.

"Y-you forgot I c-can't feel *ticks* physical pain, c-can't you? H-ha!"

I push him back, away from me. "Really? Did you just challenge me because I DO accept it and I WILL make you feel pain? It doesn't have to be physical but trust me, it WILL hurt, and a lot too!" I yell as I make my way, back to my room. "Y/N, my turn is over, now go to Toby's room, now!" Y/N backs away a little and leaves but just before she does, I grab her hand. "Hey Y/N, sorry. Did you hear anything from outside the room?"

She looks confused but shakes her head. "No... why?" I chuckle. "Nothing princess, have fun." Then she walks out and I close the door. Then I walk up to my closet, walk in, and pull out my victim's board. It had a plan of all my victims and how they will die. I plan a really good plan, but this time, I won't be killing anyone... sexual torture will work just fine..."

(Y/N's POV):

I walk up to Toby. "Hey, Toby! So how are we going to- hey! What happened to your side?" I ask, my voice full of worry. "N-nothing, just *ticks* go t-to my room... eighth d-door *ticks* on the l-left. I'll see you I a few minutes!" He says and turns around and runs away, still clutching his side. I nod, still worried about Toby. Then I walk over to his room. 'Wow! Toby's room is much cleaner than expected. Except for the empty waffle boxes all over the floor.'

I thought and a smile creeps its way up upon my face. "Toby and his waffles... cute," I say and pick up a box. One by one I put them in the corner of the room. Just as I'm picking up the last box, Toby walks in. "H-hey Y/N! Oh... th-thanks for c-cleaning up my *ticks* r-room but it really wasn't n-necessary!" He says. Then he walks up to me and shows me around.

When he's done he asks me. "So, w-which room?" I smile. "Your room is nice. Is it ok if I pick yours?" I ask. "S-sure! *Ticks* I'll s-sleep on a m-mattress and you can s-sleep on my b-bed." I smile. "Nah, I'll sleep on the mattress and YOU sleep on your bed." That starts a friendly argument. After a while, we sit down on Toby's bed and play games like monopoly and UNO for the rest of the night...