Help Me... chpt. 7

Start from the beginning

Takanori Matsumoto; iMessage: 11:00am: I need your help. Badly... grab my gun out from under my bed in my bedroom. Come to the headquarters and go to the 4th floor and down the hall to room 302. That's the conference room. The guys that kidnapped you... yeah.... they are here. Somehow... But yeah. Need it NOW! ->

The message read. Once Takanori received it, he replied back.

<- Takanori Mastumoto; iMessage: 11:01am: Okay. Be there in 5 minutes.

Takanori quickly put on a pair of his red skin tight jeans and a black shirt that length to his mid thigh. Then, he put on a pair of black boots. He grabbed the gun that was under Akira's bed and left the apartment with his keys, phone, and handbag, putting the gun inside the handbag. He put on sunglasses as he walked out. He hurried down the street and made it within 10 minutes.

He walked in, not noticing he had to get a registration thingy to enter. "Uhh... I'm bringing lunch to umm.. Suzuki Akira." Takanori lied.

"Okay then." The register lady left it at that. He caught the elevator to get to the 4th floor and looked side to side for room 302.

"Found it!" He said happily. He heard Yutaka screaming.

"I don't know where he is!! Leave us the hell alone!" Yutaka screamed. Takanori flinched and hesitated to open the door, which was locked. He found a bobby pin on the floor and played with the lock using the bobby pin. The door finally opened.

"Looking for me?" Takanori said and stepped back from Lee. Lee walked closer to Takanori and licked his lips. Takanori was still frightened of the male. He shook a bit and stood in shock.

(Flashback)

"Leave me alone!!" Takanori screamed as Lee teased him and toyed with him. Lee licked all over Takanori's bare body.

"Okay Takanori. We are gonna play a little game."

"No..." Takanori shook and felt sweat all over his body.

"Oh? You don't like games? Well, who cares what you think. We are playing a game." Lee took a razor out of his bag and cleaned it off a bit. "and the game begins............. now.." Takanori gasped and heard footsteps walk towards him. He felt a thin cold compress touch his chest and slide down to his stomach.

"We are playing the quiet game. If you aren't quiet when I penetrate you, this is where this razor is going. You hear?"

"No please! Don't do thi--"

"Shhhh....." Takanori was hushed by Lee. "You have to be quiet remember?" Lee unbuckled his pants and took them off revealing his member. He untied Takanori and pushed him on the floor. He forcefully positioned Takanori and entered inside of him. Takanori tried not to scream, but failed. The razor wasn't jabbed into his stomach but to his thighs. And it also hit the side of his stomach which kinda bled more when Lee pulled it out. Takanori made more screams once all the pain mixed in together in his body.

(End of flashback)

Takanori stood there. Not saying a word. Not moving at all. He was frozen. Of all the things Lee has done to Takanori and his body, Takanori didn't know how to react. He was scared. Very scared. "D-don't hurt me... please... leave me alone!!" Takanori screamed and fell to the floor on his knees. "Leave me be!!!"

"T-Takanori?" Akira called out. He crawled over to him and hugged him in his arms. Lee pulled Akira off of Takanori. So, Akira literally slapped the crap out of Lee.

"Akira! You're gonna get hurt! Stay away from him!" Takanori yelled out. Akira saw Lee pull the trigger at Takanori, but Akira was literally too fast for him and pushed Takanori out of the way. None of them were hurt. "Aki..."

"Where's the gun I told you to bring?" Akira whispered. Takanori reached inside his bag for the gun and gave it to Akira.

"You know... You should've thought twice before trying to hurt my Takanori. You'll regret it once I shoot your ass. Now.... I'll count to five and you'll die.... 5......" Akira said.

"4....." There was no time for Lee to react. "3................. 2.................. Huh?" Akira stopped counting once he saw Yoka grab Takanori.

"Aghhh!!! Get off of me!!!" They disappeared in a closet and was locked.

"Shh.... Do you want watch that dude die or do you want to stay in here with me until it's all over." Yoka said.

"Huh?"

"I'm not going to molest you. I never wanted to. I just wanted the money. But you're staying in here---" a gunshot was heard. Takanori jumped in fright and left out and saw Lee dead flat on the floor. Takanori smiled and hugged Akira tightly. Yoka bent down towards Lee.

"Well... I guess I'll take all of your money then." Yoka stood up and high fived all of the guys.

"You're going back to jail. But for a short period of time..." Akira said still holding Takanori in his arms. Yoka nodded and felt his wrists being handcuffed but Yuu and they left to go to prison. Takanori kept looking at the dead man.

"I hope you learned your lesson Lee. All those things you've done to me? Raped me, teased me, starve me, beat me, and other terrible things.... I hope you learned your lesson for. Right now you are deep in hell and I can see it just by looking at you. Right now, I can hear you screaming in the pits of hell. You now understand how I felt when you hurt me. you enjoyed my painful screams.... Saraba.... asshole." Takanori said and left the room with Akira leaving the dead man on the floor. Takanori had tears fall down his eyes.

"Taka? Are you okay?" Akira asked.

"I'm still having nightmares... I'm still scared. It's like saying those words are gonna come back and haunt me...." Takanori said and fell to his knees and cupped his hands onto his face.

"Don't say that Matsumoto. You did a great job speaking your mind to that guy. E-even though he's dead, but I know you've always wanted to say those words, but couldn't because you were frightened." Akira hugged his love tight in his arms. "I love you Takanori and if anything like this happens again, I'll be sure to protect you so that it won't happen again."

Takanori once again felt weak and small, but he found Akira's words an inspiration to him. "Thank you... Suzuki." Takanori smiled and hugged his love.

"You're welcome. Let's go get lunch." Akira stood up and grabbed Takanori's hand and left to get lunch at an Italian restaurant downtown.

(A/N: I've already finished this chapter, but never updated it. I finished it yesterday morning. Should I continue? Need y'all answers.)