Chapter Thirty One

Dedicated to abyeesha and @aishaharike

"Be yourself, don't ever change for anyone, if they don't like you for who you are, then they are definitely not worthy of being with you." Tee

Happy new year🎊

Hamads pov

"Babe, you gotta eat now, okay? We'll be going to the hospital in few hours in shaa Allah." I tell my pale looking wife, who just threw up again.

"I'm not hungry and lets not go to the hospital, i am fine." She says, standing up from the couch we are both sitting.

We've been back for almost three weeks, I missed my mum so much, I went to see her immediately when I woke the day we got back, we visited both my mum and Aishas parents, we reunited and it was so amazing, I love my family.

"C'mon babe, don't be stubborn, please eat, for me?" I stand and grab her wrist with a pout, who knows it might work, I mentally chuckle.

She smiled a small smile and caress my cheeks, "Okay bubbles, for you." She says, I smiled and kiss her cheeks, and we both head downstairs.

I made her sit on the dining table chair before going inside the kitchen to get my gorgeous wife something to eat, i serve mashed potatoes and chicken soup in a plate, and pour a fresh squeezed orange in a cup and walk out of the kitchen, i place the tray in front of her and she started eating silently. Alhamdulillah she's eating now, I can swear she hasn't ate since yesterday.

"Thank you husband, haly cooked it?" Aisha asks with mouthful of food, I can't help but laugh at her, she said she wasn't hungry but look? "She didn't babe, I did." I said with a chuckle, she smile at me before talking a sip of her orange juice.

After few minutes she is done eating, and we both move to the living room sitting on a couch with Aishas head on my shoulders. We talked for a while, I told her about how stressful my day was at the office, I was actually reluctant at first of going, but Aisha literally forced me to go.

We are now watching a random movie in MmovieZone when I realize that Aisha has start zoning off, we still need to go to the hospital, it's 4:18pm.

Before i wake her up, I hear the sound of our door bell, and Aisha stride in her sleep before murmuring incoherent words, i think that did the 'waking up' since she's up now, almost. I gently move her head and place it on the soft cushion, she raised her eyebrow as if questioning where I was going, I point towards the door and she nod her head.

I walk to the the main door when the bell rang again, I roll my eyes at the impatient person out there, I open the door and there stood my sister in law with her gorgeous 2 months daughter, a smile unknowingly grace my lips when I saw the beautiful child, I stretched my hand to pick the girl, and she squeaked, I can't help the chuckle that escape my mouth, i cradle her. "Hey Manal, how are you baby girl? you miss your fav uncle?..." Guess what? She squeal in my arms, Aw! She's so cute. "...yes you do, darling."

Summy cleared her throat, "Really! Hamadudu? Okay can I please come in!?" She sounds annoyed, whatever.

"Ay! Summy, my bad, come in." I said while moving to the side, she roll her eyes at me but I can still see the smile in her face, she enter the house and I close the door.