All Work

We dropped Rhia home and went back to our house for the night

We hadn't waited on the others it was their problem, they got there on their own they sure as hell can get back on their own.

Ian could stay there for all I cared.

On the drive home Micheal had told me we had won a large two million off of my fights.

Apparently more people had bet on me this time. Go figure.

Walking inside the house he went to go put the money in the safe and I went to my room to shower.

I stipped off my clothes along the way and stepped into the cold water washing off the sweat off of my body. Turning the water handle I turned on the hot water and sighed at feeling of my muscles loosening up.

When I was done showering I went to my bed to lay down and flipped open my laptop and sent off a few emails to my grandparents  before pushing it away and going to sleep.

                   ***************

I woke up the next morning pushing my tangled hair out of my face and yawning big.

My grumbling stomach told me it was time for food and only then did I realise that I hadn't eaten since lunch time yesterday. Looking at my clock I was suprised to see it was already after one in the afternoon.

Stretching I climbed out of bed and showered mainly to wash my hair because I really wasn't into brushing out the tangles.

When I got out of the shower and put on some confortable clothes and went downstairs into the kitchen I found Matthew there sitting at the table with a book in his hands.

"You eat yet?" I asked and he looked up from his book at me and shook his head.

Taking out what I needed I went about making us some pancakes and bacon with scrambled eggs.

"Thanks." He said when I placed his plate in front of him before sitting down opposite him with my own.

We both dug into our food. No words were exchanged, he and I liked to eat in silence and without interruption, saving any talking for afterwards.

"Thanks Eris." Matthew said when our plates were empty and he leaned back in his seat.

"What's on the agenda for today?" He asked and I smiled.

There was no school today and since Rhia and I didn't get to go on our date yesterday I had asked her if she still wanted to go out today and she had agreed.

"I'm going to pick up Rhia later." I said with a smile and he smiled back while shaking his head in amusment and picked his book back up.

"And you mister have a new bike to ride." I finished and his smile fell away.

"Still?" He asked a little sadly.

"Yep." I said popping the 'p' at the end and laughed when he scowled.

Standing from the table I took our plates and washed them before going upstairs to the office.

Sitting down at the desk, I woke the computer and did a little of the work grandpa had sent for me.

When that was done I got through the remaining work I had for school.

Since graduation was coming up the most we had was revision and to only study for the upcoming exams.

Sighing I leaned back in my chair as I finished the last bit of work for the day and started thinking about the kind of date I was going to take Rhia on.

Matthew opened the office door and sat down in the seat in front of me.

"You do know what time it is right?" He asked I frowned and looked down at the computer to see it was after six thirty.

"Shit!" I screamed and jumped up from my seat and ran out the office and to my room.

I had told Rhia I would be there at seven and yet I still had no idea what to wear or where to take her.