Making friends

Ian was by my side the entire time we walked down the hall and I could feel eyes following us as we went to the next class. I peeked over at Ian and saw that he had a proud, smug look on his face as he saw people watching us walk together.

God how I wished he would go away.

"So like I was saying earlier. There's a party later tonight and I'd love if if you came." He said as we walked down the hall to our next class. I prayed that we didn't have the same class.

My prayers were not answered as he walked into the room right behind me and took a seat on the side of me.

Another boy sat on the other side of me and he was the defination of what a bad boy would look like.

Black hair, blue eyes, ear piercings, eye brow and lip piercings and a leather jacket. I ran my eyes over his slouched frame and he smirked thinking I was checking him out.

I smiled at him and out of the corner of my eye I saw Ian clenching his fist.

"Like what you see?" The bad boy asked with a smile on his face as he ran his eyes up and down my body.

"Not really." I said honestly and I heard Ian chocking on his laughter behind me as the bad boy frowned then smiled.

He was about to speak again when the teacher came in the room and told us all to be quiet. I turned back to t he front and inorged both of their attempts to get my attention.

When the bell rang signaling the end of class I got up and tried to leave but the bad boy was blocking my way.

"Names Blake." He said and I could feel Ian glaring at him from behind me.

"Okay?" I said not really sure where he was going with this.

"Aren't you going to tell me your name?" He asked.

"Why?" I asked and watched as his mouth dropped but he quickly composed himself and smirked at me.

He reached out to touch my hair and I slapped his hand away. He smiled and reached out for me again and I slapped his hand away again.

"Don't touch me." I say and he crosses his arms over his chest and looks at me with a blank look on his face.

"There are girls at this school that would kill to have my attention." He said and leaned back against the door frame effectively cutting off my exit.

"Then go find one of those girls to bother with I'm not interested." I say and cross my arms over my chest.

He looked at me for a long time and I could still feel Ian at my back.

"I like when girls play hard to get." he says and smirks at me.

"I'm not playing." I deadpanned but he kept his smirk as he stepped to the side and I walked past. He leaned down when I was in front of him and whispered in my ear.

"I always get what I want." I continued past him as if I hadn't heard him with Ian following behind me. Ian wasn't saying anything as we walked to our next class, which we also had together but I saw him sneaking glances at me out of the corner of his eye.

We walked into the class a few seconds before the bell rang and Ian had to sit a seat away from me, he seemed angry for some unknown reason and I wasn't about to hurt my head thinking about it.

When the teacher came into the room she made me introduce myself to the class and I got the same reactions as I had from my first class. I'm just my glad teacher from my second class hadn't made me do it.

After my introdution the class went on as normal, I was expecting Ian to ditch me, seeing as he was obviously mad about something, so I was suprised when I found him waiting for me when I walked out of the class and found him leaning anainst the wall.

My schedule had said that I had lunch now so I guess that's where we were headed as Ian quickly caught up to me.

"You can join me and my friends at our table if you want to?" He asked hesitantly as he pushed open one of the cafeteria doors for us and I nodded. We waited in line and I picked up a hamburger, fries, salad and two waters. Ian was looking at me like I wasn't human.

"What?" I asked him.

"Are you really going to eat all of that?" He asked as we walked towards the table in the middle of the room that already had a lot of people sitting around it.

Ian went and sat down and pushed a boy over to make room for me to sit down beside him. By now the table had gone quiet and all eyes were on me.

"This is new friend Eris." Ian said and I waved a quick hello then sat down and immediately dug into my food. When I eat it's all about me and my food, nothing else exists until I'm done eating.  Don't ever get between me and my food.

When I was finished and had just swallowed down the last bite I raised my head from my tray and reached for my second water bottle and twisted the cap off, I looked up and found the entire table with their mouth hanging open staring at me.

"What?" I asked them after I put my water bottle down.

"I can't believe a girl just ate all of that." One boy said in a astonished voice.

"Yeah, aren't girls supposed to be all dainty and worry about their figures?" Another one asked.

I looked over at Ian and he had this wierd look in his face that I couldn't read. I looked back at the people at the table and shrugged my shoulders.

"I like my food." I said and a few people snorted but they let it go and went back to their conversations.

"Anyway like I was saying Eris, there's a party tonight and I  was wondering if you'd go with me?" Ian asked and I shook my head no and watched his expression fall.

"Can I ask why not?" He asked quietly.

"I've already got plans for the night; sorry." I said and he nodded and turned back to his food.

The rest of the day passed by slowly and I was constantly checking my phone for messages. I was starting to get restless.

I needed a good match tonight or Imight have to go looking for one myself.