Biker Chick

My ninja Kawasaki's engine roared as I pulled into the school parking lot. All the students who were still loitering around outside turned in my direction as I parked my bike. I kept my helmet on as I surveyed the place and was impressed with what I saw.

This was a very large school. It had a three story middle building and on either side two connecting buildings that went up five feet, a well manicured lawn and large parking lot that was filled with top of the line cars.

I swing my leg over my bike and reached up to pull my helmet off and heard gasps from the people around me.

I fixed my bag strap over one shoulder and walked towards the school doors. I could feel the lustfull stares from some if the guys and the jealous glares from the girls.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I stopped in front of the doors to pull it out.

It was a text from Matthew.

*8pm.* Was all it said but I still smiled.

I didn't need anymore info from him. That short text had said all that I needed to hear. I placed my phone back in my pocket and took a step forward and bumped into a hard wall.

I backed up rubbing my forehead and looked up to find not a wall but a boy.

"Sorry about that, I've been trying to get your attention for the last three minutes but you were so into your phone." He said and rubbed the back of his neck.

I raised and eyebrow at him and waited for him to speak but he just stood there staring at me

I waited and waited and waited, still he said nothing. I sighed with impatience and went to walk around him when his hand lached around my upper arm.

"Wait!" He said sounding desperate and I raised an eyebrow at the arm holding mine.

He quickly retracted his hand and mumbled a quick apology. I turned to face him again and began tapping a rhythm with my foot.

"You're new here right?" Was what he asked and internally I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah." I answered and he smiled. Okay wierd.

"My name is Ian and if you want I can show you around." He said and I thought about it, it would be nice not to get lost.

"Thanks I'd appreciate it." I said and his smile got even bigger. He walked with me into the building and guided me to the office to get my schedule.

He had waited outside the office when I had gone in so as soon as I stepped out he pushed off the wall and was immediately by my side and walked with me down the hallway as I tried to find my locker.

"So what's your name anyway?" He asked and I could tell that he had wanted to ask a while ago but was holding back.

"Eris." I said and he nodded his head.

"That's a strange name." He said trying to make conversation but I just nooded my head.

My head was swinging as I seached the long hall for my locker number, I finally found it and took my bag off of my shoulder and threw it inside. I had a small notepad in my pocket and two pens so I didn't need anything out of it right now.

"What class do you have first." He asked after I closed the locker. I pulled my schedule out of my pocket and checked.

"A.P English." I said and he smiled. Does this guy smile all the time?

"I have the same class." He said and I smiled but internally I was groaning. The bell had just rung so whe hurried to the room and I had to stop by the teachers desk and give him my slip, I could hear the people in the room murming about how I was the hot chick that had rode in on the bike. The teacher stamped my slip and turned to face the class.

"Okay class we have a new student joining us today, please introduce yourself." He said and I turned to face the room with a smile on my face.

" Hi, my name is Eris Sortani." I said letting a little bit of my Italian accent come through.

"Um, I like riding motorbikes and tattoos, I have a pitbull named Fang and I'm single." I said and I saw a few people perk up at this. I turned to the teacher and he nodded his head and motioned me to find his seat.

The only empty seat in the room was besides Ian. I walked down the rows of desks and got a few catcalls and glares before I settled in my seat.

The teacher started the lesson and I completly zoned out thinking about tonight and how amazing it was going to be.

"So what do you think?" Ian whispered from besides me and I turned my head towards him with a confused look on my face.

"What?" I whispered back but before he could answer the bell rang and everybody got up out their seats and started leaving. I stuffed my little notebook back in my pocket and stood and Ian stood also and followed me out of the room.