"I'm Dr. Sena, but you can just call me Sena," she said with a small smile on her face. "Why don't you tell me something about yourself, Katherine?"

"I don't want to talk about myself."

"Okay... Ano ang gusto mong pag-usapan?"

"I want to talk about my husband."

I saw recognition cross her eyes. Kilala niya si Kier. Did Jax tell her about him? Maybe... but I knew that my face was known throughout the country. For months, people believed that I mercilessly killed Kier... That's who I am now. A killer. Alam ko na kahit nahuli pa ang totoong pumatay, that description would follow me to my grave.

"Okay, let's talk about your husband. Will you tell me about him? How was he as a person? As a husband?"

Inabot ko ang unan sa gilid ko, at niyakap iyon. Huminga ako nang malalim habang nagsimulang alalahanin lahat ng pinagdaanan namin ni Kier.

"You know... You know your parents will definitely disown you for this," I said as I look at him while he was on his knee. He was holding a black velvet box, and I thought the diamond on the ring could probably feed a small country.

He creased his forehead. "Then all the more reason to get married."

I laughed. "You're crazy."

"Only because I love you."

I clicked my tongue as I got the ring from the box. "Fine... but if we get married, I get to plan everything."

He nodded. "I don't know why you're even asking. You know that between us, you're the boss."

I laughed again. "Fine... I'll marry you, Ramirez," I said as I slid the ring on my finger. I looked at him. His smile was so wide that I kinda feared that his mouth would get torn. He embraced me, and kept on thanking me.

"I swear I'll love you and protect you with my life," he whispered in my ear. I just smiled. He's a Ramirez, sure... but Kier's different. He's good to me. He's always good to me.

"He was... good. He was very thoughtful," I said as I tried to hard to remain calm. I knew I needed to talk about this. Kier... he's both good and bad... He's both the best and the worst... He's... complicated. Even his love for me... it was complicated.

"The first time we met, he saved me. The second time, he saved me again. After that... he never left my side. He didn't like working... He's more of the investment kind of guy, you know? But he saw me suffering. He offered to take the job. I knew he hated working, but he did it anyway... That was the first time I looked at him differently... Maybe it could work...

"Then during my BAR month, he was there for me... He was the one who got me all my review materials, the last minute tips, he was the one who prepared my BAR kits... He was the one who I see right before I go inside to take the test... He was the first one I see after the exam... He was literally always there for me..."

Dr. Sena was looking at me while she was taking down notes. I wanted to jump to the part where Kier hurt me... I wanted to ask her how I should feel...

He died for me... but did that erase all the times that he, himself, made me want to die?

"What about you? Paano ka sa kanya?"

"I... I tried my best to reciprocate whatever he did for me."

"Care to share how?"

"Here," he said, handing over a cone of icecream.

I arched a brow. "For what?"

"To cheer you up," sabi niya sabay upo sa tabi ko. He just got out of the office. He was still in his suit and tie, while I was just wearing maong shorts and white shirt. I was bored.