♡ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐞 ♡

Start from the beginning

He'll pay for assuming I have a choking kink.

Even if that means I have to become a criminal and steal from the school infirmary.

Without paying much attention to her surroundings Y/n tripped on a chair and went flying towards the nearest glass cabinet.

"Holy Shi-" she was cut off by colliding with said cabinet.

A loud clashing of objects soon followed as she looked up at the falling object eyes full of fear.

Is this how I go down?

By a fucking cabinet?!

Before Y/n could become a smushed pancake Mujo came to the rescue, firmly grabbing it and trying to push it back with what little power he possessed.

Y/n coming to her senses and lifted herself from the ground to help Mujo push the cabinet back to its place.

Fortunately, they managed to do it, however, they were both left exhausted from the interaction.

''Are you alright, did you get hurt anywhere?! Oh, Lord, this is my fault I shouldn't have asked you for help!'' Mujo's head turned in your direction, his eyes searching for any sign of injury.

His voice full of concern and absolute regret.

He figured something bad was bound to happen if any one were to accompany him in restocking his office. If he didn't accidently inflict pain on himself then he was for sure going to transmit his bad luck onto someone else.

Quickly bringing you into his embrace he placed his head on your shoulder sobbing.

''W-wait this is entirely my fault!'' you slightly pushed him away from you to see his face.

''How can you say this!!'' He exclaimed. ''I shouldn't have offered you to help in the first place now look what almost happened!!''

"Like you said almost happened, but I'm alright you shouldn't bare such responsibility for my own mistake!" I reassured him rubbing his shoulders in comfort.

Y/n was aware of how she's quick to blame others for her own mishaps, however, when in such a situation she must come to terms that if it weren't for her being deep in thought she wouldn't have tripped on top of the stupid chair.

The much older male nurse didn't seem to be too keen on listening to Y/n words so she involuntarily slapped him across the cheek.

''MY GUY, THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF ME, DON'T BLAME YOURSELF FOR SOMETHING I DID!'' Y/n shouted at the top of her lungs her voice probably echoing throughout the entire school building.

The room soon filled with absolute silence, both of you staring at each other. It seems too much thinking proved not to be good for your health.

''Ehem" you coughed into your hand awkwardly "I'm genuinely sorry for slapping you, you weren't listening to me" she apologized scratching the back of her neck.

"It is fine" Mujo sniffed, his cheeks red from all the crying "I deserved it, thank you" he mumbled.

"Yep...let's clean up'' Y/n suggested glancing at the contents which had spilled from her hands when she went flying.

''No! let me do it, what if something happens again?!" Mujo exclaimed.

''Not a chance, the least I can do is help you clean this up, of course, as long as agree none of this goes out to the other faculty members'' you scratched the back of your head.