Putting Sir Michael To Bed

Putting Sir Michael To Bed  . . . . . . . . . . .

The Pool Party Guest all ran to their fancy automobiles and went into the trunks to retrieve their AK-47's and any other high powered machine gun style weapon and the all gave chase to run and drive towards the road that they heard those pack of coyotes were running wild. They had better protect themselves from horrible bites. This was another kind of war at the home front. The posse was organized by Killuminati a group of wild life killers and they have joined in the hunt for wild boar and any other half man and half beast roaming the country hills of Los Angeles, California. The surely know about dangerous and fictitious man-eaters.

All those that had been swimming in those pools jumped out and went to help Sir Michael

Diddy "Move man with them damn cameras. You call him Sir Michael for the movie, but we call him Mike our friend and he is being chased by some damn wild hungry and vicious man-eaters. Now get them damn cameras out of my damn face shit"

Nicki "Yeah move, motherf*ckers we got to go help Mike our friend he is out there running from wild hungry man-eaters and all you care about is your damn movie credits? Move shit"

Lady Sweet Pea gets her weapon and Queen Mother and King Father all them have taken up arms and got in their Huge armored gold Hummer and rode out way passed the posse to go towards were they heard loud screams of help from some movie crew too

It's War before the War!

Lady Sweet Pea knew she is taking a chance by going out to help hunt for her lover and his true love while pregnant with their next heir to the Throne, but she knows somethings are not for the posse to know. Sir Michael is a private Hero and King of The People!

The pack of coyotes and God knows whatever else there is out there. But your wife will not let you down King of The People.

It is pitch black in those mountains and plenty of cliffs to fall to your death. They do pray that Sir Michael has his sword and that whatever he encounters he will make it back alive. Many a strong-minded men have lost their lives chasing half-man- half evil beings that come up out of the deepest part of the caves that provide shelter for the unknown.

The Director has climbed a good strong tree. Him and another camera crewman and they are still secretly filming this suspense movie. Until that sharp teeth madman finds them.

This part of the movie will bring about even more viewers because of all those celebrities now playing extras? Now only getting a measly $100 crisp bill for running into those dangerous woods.

"I hear those vicious animals headed straight for us sir" he told his craze boss his director

"Keep filming you rat fink you bet not miss the high light of our movie. Everybody will want to know what happened out here in real life. This is a true story"

This man is willing to forfeit his life in order to make a damn movie and the plot has changed. It was suppose to be about a romantic love story between a royal couple who was celebrating his upcoming birthday then was to go into battle the very next day after the 29th of August.

But now it has taking a huge turn of events. The life of real life like man -eaters hiding out in the real life Mansions of the Elite. The Elite has taking up heavy artillery to go out and kill these damn man-eaters them damn selves. This movie will be a block buster trust the ratings!

"What do we have to protect ourselves if those man-eaters get to us and we got this motion picture camera sir ?" he asked his craze movie maker

Director "That song we chose for the movie trialer will tell the story, weather we are living or dead" he depended on that song to jer the minds of the patrons whom all will want to see this suspense mystery/thriller and horror flick!

Meanwhile.........

Lady Sweet Pea is on her bull horn shouting "Do not shoot that Werewolf . He is an Actor and he is not the real Werewolf repeat 'DO NOT SHOOT THAT WEREWOLF HE IS AN ACTOR AND NOT THE REAL WEREWOLF"

As they were riding in The Gold Hummer they spotted Sir Michael with his torn and tattered clothing and he laid on the ground not moving at all?