The Sexiest Husband Alive

The Swordsmen all back riding with their leader Sir Michael leading the pack. They had the best times in the whore houses and they all planted their seed so their offspring can have strong genes from their Father's side of the family.

Some of the whores will be coming to the The Gold Palace because Swordsmen know how to make a whore out of a housewife. It takes skills to do it and they were taught good by Queen Mother on how to treat your woman as she was a piece of gold. Then a happy wife is a happy husband.

Other then that some women are warped with jealousy and trouble-makers. Think their beauty is a ticket to fvck out of both draw legs for free and some are the best liars some are slick as hell and the truth should smack them in their ugly ass faces. Some think they are know it-all and only know what they see in the mirror and that's a big disappointment. 

Sir Michael "I was faithful to my wife and she knows it. I dont care what sneeze writes falsehood fiction or fantasy I belong to Lady Sweet Pea so I insist those strumpets go find their real baby daddies and stop lying on Sir Michael The II"

Hos horsemen were very amused at Sir Michael's strong devotion towards Lady Sweet Pea and was not scared to put a fake bitch head under that guillotine if need be

1st Sargent Chassidy Conrad "Yes There are folk tellers that write gibberish all the time to waste idol time on daydreaming about being in love and getting wet and moist and a get laid from another's husband sir"

Sir Michael as they are marching on horse back to The Gold Palace, "Fvck them hardhearted rags" as he galloped on ahead of his troops almost back to get ready to sharpen their swords for in a few days, The heads of many bad men will roll themselves out into the desert and be eating by strange birds that peck away at their eyeballs.

When they were slowly approaching there was a banner hiked up way uptop of The Gold Palace roof. It said SEXIEST HUSBAND ALIVE!

Sir Michael and his troops stopped to look and they grinned huge for their Commander-in-Chief. 

Sir Michael "I dont think Lady Sweet Pea and your children are back from London, England, so might be the big prankster now sir?"

Sir Michael "I do hope it's who I think it is" seeing her waving from her Royal Guest Bedroom

"Diana Ross" 

Sir Michael jumped off his horse and ran the rest of the way through the huge gates pass the guard shack and down the path pass the garden filled with sunflowers on pass the huge lake where he and his Royals all swim and up the double spiral staircase and down the sixty foot hallway and in the bedroom door of his secret admirer Lady Diane Ross!

Sir Michael "So I am sexy huh?" he reminded her how she played so hard to get back in the day. He closed the huge tall blond wood doors behind him and they stood there waiting on their next move.

Lady Diane Ross "You dont play on Lady Sweet Pea" as she felt he had been bitten by cupids mischievous arrow

Sir Michael "It does seem to have a pleasant effect on us to see each other Miss Diane and how do you purpose I con duct myself if not charming?"

Lady Diane "You will be less then a dog if you step one foot hear this bed Mr. Hotness!" but she got smiling at him and her tiny bony face with that powerful voice always caved in

Sir Michael "But we have been there before. The place of erotica and sex sounds of pure nasty and ripping wet and moist panties and my trousers soaked with yearnings and then explosions going off in your tunnel of love and we lost count as I remembered Miss Diane"

Lady Diane "Let's don't forget that I am the God-Mother of your children and you expect the very clean woman you appointed to be so my Royal Highness" and she bows down before him and he bows back to her.

He approaches her "I just need to sniff your lovely scent that I shall never forget by far" and he sniffs her long flowing natural freedom curls. "hmmmmm" and he licks his lips wanting to taste of her

He backs all the back to her bedroom as to be leaving..........

she echos "The Sexiest Husband Alive!