My Name Is Sir Michael

My Name Is Sir Michael .................. 

POV....... point of view 

I have wanted to take time to meditate and just be at peace with myself for a long long time. The writers of fan fiction have all came up with some fabulous short stories they can all share. I particular like Doc Hollywood. It began with me still living at 100 Carolwood Drive Los Angeles, California. My children were staying with their grand-mother at Havenhurst while I attempted to catch the crooked guys to attempted to murder me. So there are twenty stories that reflect my social life and love life behind those walls. The writer has a vast imagination on how to keep me behind those gates. I was very amused at her creativity. Like an indoor pool and always having pool parties. I had plenty of ex-girlfriend stopping by to remind me of our used to be attraction for each other. My favorite part was the photo on the book cover made me look so gangster. You know I am the Blue Gangster. And the Smooth Criminal. The first thing that happened was that I fell so deeply in love with the goddess of imagination. As she wrote the script. I was afraid she would run out of ideas to get us out of certain situations. She never got writer's block and to this day she still has plenty of ideas about what to do to keep our love alive. I find this attractive and sexy. The kind of woman writer I admired and that is better than love. She took a long time before she decided for us to hook up and for me to become the father to our children. She had no plans to marry me or to even have sex with me. She mainly wanted to bring out other women characters to play those parts. Keeping in mind that the only children that I would ever claim is Paris Prince and Blanket. Then once I think she wanted to show her range. She and I had a torrid love affair. She brought us from twitter where we did role play called Pillow Talk Time. Now she and I have been married and have three beautiful children. She always faithful and I never cheated on her likewise. The perfect couple. In the sequels to the sequels, she wrote how her character first gave me a tour of 100 Carol wood Drive then I used my magic to get her to move in the mansion with me to keep me company. A fan won a contest and she was able to come visit and the fan became afraid of the goddess of imagination after seeing her wading in the outdoor pool late at night. She screamed and wanted to leave that mansion right away. Then the goddess of imagination had a figment of my imagination hid in the tunnels just so I could have dreams about it and figure out, my mind had been playing tricks on me for a long  long time. And she had my past life flashed before my very eyes. All the way back to the age of seven years old. The same age as when little Susie was murdered by her own father who lived next door to the Jacksons. I admired how the goddess of imagination tackled that song little Susie and made others understand. The ones that killed her did not have the nerves to put her name on her tombstone. Then she brought little Susie back to life, first back in 1973 at the age of 15 years old then again she appeared at 100 Carol Wood Drive at the age of 51 and that would have been year 2014. This was showing her range. I also loved the story Eye Candy. She let Brittney Spears and I hook up and that story was made private and that was her first mjperv story. Next, she loved Blond Ponytail because she really believes I ran off and joined Cirque du Soleil and that story had me being faithful to my present girlfriend, Joanna Thomae whom I have known since she was 13 years old then later ran into her as a older fan at my CD signing at a New York music store in 2002. Same year my son Blanket was born. After hooking back up with Jo Jo, I did disappear and made a simple life for myself. I am happy living where I live and my children are happy living in the public eye finally, So thank you to all fan fiction writers. I love all the romance stories. I do have my favorites. ~Sir Michael~