Living With King Thriller

Living With King Thriller . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sir Michael " Lady Sweet Pea don't forget when I'm gone do not be afraid to pull the trigger. OK sweetie?"

Lady Sweet Pea " I know to pull the trigger. I have shot plenty of intruders before my darling you forgot?"

Sir Michael "No its just that you are pregnant and I know I will be gone to battle and what if I come back home and the worse has happened?"

Lady Sweet Pea " Don't worry about me my daughters are here they just like their Mother and Paw Paw Joe he taught them to shoot too"

Sir Michael "Yes Yes I saw he had them out target practicing every other evening after dinner. They shoot pretty good my little darlings"

Lady Sweet Pea "I love my Aqua color nine millimeter honey I got the last of that collection. Thank you sooooooooo muchhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuu sooooooooooo muchhhhhhhh" and they hugged and kissed.

Sir Michael "Yes Yes my daughters are just like their daddy make no mistake about that" he happily smile at their huge Royal photographs in the Royal fame room. Where poses of The Royals for all to see. The huge photo of Sir Michael and Lady Sweet Pea on their wedding day June 30th those many years ago. 

Sir Michael "Be sure to not fake mini me intrude while I am gone. F them lying ass cat fish ass tabloid junkies" and he meant that

So he took his woman out back for some more target practice. Shoot first and ask questions later.

Lady Sweet Pea almost a marksman at her bulls eye just happened to be a fake impersonator of Sir Michael. She can tell the real one

Sir Michael "Good shooting Lady Sweet Pea" he was impressed

"I guess if I don't come back you can come looking for me huh babe?" 

Lady Sweet Pea "I will shoot everything that anit nailed down" she bragged and she goes for bad anyway so what

"Wow my baby got hands for a thottie huh?" he laughed 

Lady Sweet Pea "Anit nothing to it but to do it" she loved her BooBear!

"I love you too my lover for eternity" and they kissed a lot while feeling so secure in each other's eyesight

"Here comes Queen Mother and King Father they going target practicing too?"

Sir Michael "Its best because I want all my family to be safe while I'm gone" he hands his Queen Mother a musket? She loves to shoot that thing to death

Paw Paw Joe Jackson "I know how to shoot everything in that artillery room

They spend the whole afternoon including Princess Treasure and Princess Tuesday Autumn They came with their young Swordsmen fellas and they all hit their targets 

Then they went back inside The Gold Palace to their lovely drawing room to just talk to Sir Michael and have more good memories of him being at home with family.

The put on some dance songs and they all coupled off and did some two-steps. No touching for his daughters. They dont have babies and won't for a long long time. Not by not hoarders and passersby that's for damn sure.

Then Queen Mother wanted to hear some Gospel music so they sent for the local Gospel Choir to come and serenade The Royal Family until the wee hours of the night.

They sung her favorite Go Tell It On The Mountain Over The Hills And Everywhere.......... a great gospel tune.

They all joined in, because they wanted Sir Michael to know how much he will be missed in the coming days

Lady Sweet Pea and Sir Michael were the last to leave but not before they slow danced to some love songs they love to hear. Hymns and songs made and composed by Sir Michael in his spare time. Lady Sweet Pea especially loved a tune he sung to her called its gone be a diller chiller killer thriller night the slow love version. No one as ever heard that version but Lady Sweet Pea.

The danced the slow tunes away and he held her tight and she felt their baby boy kick her over and over. "He certainly loves music just like his daddy she bragged"

Sir Michael "Yes Yes he will carrying on in my name" he bragged and she fell asleep as he was holding her in his arms while dancing to a slow tune.

Sir Michael picked her up and carried her to their bedroom. She went on to dreamland and slept like a newborn baby

He could not sleep so he went out to walk through the Forrest be fore too long The Gold Palace was awaken by a Werewolf howling"

"Howwwwwwllllingggggg ugg ugh awwwwww awouuuuuuscreeeeecccccchhhhhhh yowlllllll yowl"