Chapter 6

—One Year and Seven Months after "The Decimation—

Rocket, Thor, and Bruce returned to the headquarters after visiting Wakanda. There was no sign of any assassin or terrorist in the city so they must have left. They checked the archives and the videos of the battle in Wakanda were missing. The footage of Shuri repairing Vision was also stolen.

The lost footage confirmed how the media knew where the Avengers were during the battle of Wakanda. They still didn't know what Shuri was doing with Vision which was great. The news they were going to break to Steve weren't good but at least they found out how the media found out.

When they went into the living room, they saw Scott Lang sitting on the couch opposite of Steve and Natasha. Thor and Rocket were confused to who it was but Bruce was surprised already.

"Scott Lang? The Ant-Man?" Bruce asked, approaching the three of them.

"Bruce Banner?" Scott chuckled and stood up and shook his hand, "Pleasure to meet you in person. Big fan."

"But you were part of my missing list. How did you-"

"I'll explain, Mr. Banner. We were waiting for you three." Scott passed Bruce and looked at Thor, "My god. You are a lot bigger in person."

"I get a lot." Thor smiled and shook Scott's hand, "Good to find another hero to join our journey."

"Glad to see that you see me as a hero." Scott smiled. Thor went towards the couch to sit. Rocket and Scott looked at each other, "You look new here."

"I think you're the one who's new here." Rocket scoffed and walked slowly to the living room.

"Alright gather around." Natasha said. Scott sat beside Thor and listened to Natasha. "Scott Lang was part of the battle in Germany. Thor and Rocket don't seem to know him very well. He's a father to a daughter, and a hero who can turn as large as a building and as small as a ant."

"Now I understand why they call you Ant-Man." Thor whispered to Scott, "I thought they called you that because you were puny."

"Oh wow." Scott muttered.

"When he got here one hour ago, he said he had something to help us in fighting Thanos. Something like a time-machine?" Natasha said.

"Before we continue." Scott said standing up, "let me tell you how I got here."

—Two minutes after "The Decimation"—

Scott was floating around the Quantum Realm, confused as to what happened. Hank, Hope, or Janet wasn't responding to him. Now he was alone, looking around for an exit. Hank was supposed to pull him out but since something had happened to him, he was stuck.

"Hank." Scott said into the mic in his ear, "If this is a prank, it's not very funny. I bet Janet and Hope aren't laughing."

There was no response but Scott continued swimming around. There was some flashes of light floating around him. Something major had happened because when he arrived, there was barely any light in the Quantum Realm, but now there were many.

"Is anyone there?!" Scott was getting frustrated, "I need to get out of here. What's going on?"

There was a large light in the distance which Scott had to check. It was turning into a black hole and it sucked Scott into it. Scott saw darkness consume his vision and he was turning around in circles. He was getting dizzy and he was about to throw up. His energy was getting drained and he blacked out.