"Who's Jagiya?", - Harriette

"Harriette give back my phone", Harriette kept on running around their living room making fun of her brother Baekhyun.

"Hello?", Harriette answered it so Baekhyun took his phone back but the caller ended the call already.

"Hey I'm your sister and you're not telling me that you already had a girlfriend?! Who is she? I wanna meet her. So that's why you're inspired to play piano a while ago?", - Harriette

"Just go to your room, Harriette and don't tell this to.... to Kris", - Baekhyun

"Why? Hey we have to celebrate or why don't you call your girlfriend and invite her for dinner later! I'll cook for--", Harriette and Baekhyun were interrupted when Kris arrived from his work.

"Kris I have a good news for you!", - Harriette

"What news?", Kris laughed a little seeing that his siblings are fooling and playing around.

"Baekhyun is--",  Baekhyun interrupted Harriette.

"Harriette's good news for you is that I passed my board exam! I'm.... I'm now an architect like you! That's your dream for me right? To finish my studies and become an architect", Kris was so proud that he finally finished his college studies.

"Let's celebrate! Let's eat dinner at a restaurant. I'll just go upstairs and I'll be right back", Kris happily said and went upstairs when Baekhyun talked to Harriette.

"Harriette listen to me I'm not yet ready to tell this to Kris. Just let me be the one who will tell this to him because this is my own problem not yours", Baekhyun walked away a little annoyed to her sister. Harriette felt confused why Baekhyun looked so worried about it. After Luhan's work he went home when his mother prepared a birthday surprise for him too with the help of their workers at their company. Luhan was just speechless when his mother approached him.

"Don't you like the surprise I made for you? I prepared all of these since this is your first birthday with me", Rose smiled.

"I'm tired, Rose. I still have a lot of paper works to do upstairs", Rose felt a little sad that Luhan didn't join their party even though it's his birthday when the telephone in the living room rang so Rose answered it.

"Enjoying the party? You look different. You're so rich now that you can buy everything, gold, cars, houses, is that the reason why you married your husband Philip? Your son Luhan? He's handsome makes me want to put a big scar on his face I'm just kidding, Rose", the caller said.

"Who are you and what do you want from us?", - Rose

"Are you that old that you already forgot me? Well..... don't worry we will meet soon", Rose looked at the window as she felt that someone's watching her.

"Whoever you are don't you hurt my son", Rose said but the caller ended the call. Rose thought that it might be just a prank call but she still felt worried. Next day, Luhan was about to leave their house to go to his work when he met Rose while going downstairs.

"Can you not go to work today? I prefer if you just stay here and hire someone to handle our company", - Rose

"You know I can't do that, Rose. I won't let someone handle our company. It's difficult to trust people these days", - Luhan