Ⓒнαρтєя тωєитуfσυя

"Et faciet princeps in occursum daemonium familiâ ortum, ita in infernum. Aut prodesse ei qui daemonium salvificem mundum vel quod in fine causa est."
~ 🥀 ~

When I woke up I was in a hospital bed, I.V. in my arm. Kid was asleep beside me, holding my hand. I looked around seeing Crocodile leaning against the doorframe.

"What happened?"

"You lost too much blood, your body shut down."

"Oh."

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Is the baby okay?!"

"She's perfectly fine."

"She?"

"I'm hoping." He smiled.

He got serious again.

"He wouldn't leave your side. He kept yelling at the doctor, ended up almost getting kicked out."

I smiled and squeezed his hand.

"He really loves you. I never thought it was possible, but he does."

Kid opened his eyes, blinking a few times. Then he noticed me.

"Your awake!"

I smiled and nodded.

Then I saw something that made me want to cry tears of happiness. Kid had a huge smile on his face.

"I'm gonna be a dad!"

He hugged me happily. I just giggled at him.

"Get ready, in five months you're gonna be parents." Crocodile said.

"Five?"

"Well your mother was only pregnant with you for five, so I assume that's how this will go to. You developed quicker than a normal baby."

"Oh."

I looked at Kid.

"Can you give us a few?" I asked Crocodile.

"Sure, I'll be at the house." He said.

I stared into Kid's eyes, serious.

"Are you sure about this?"

"I've never been more sure about anything in my entire life."

I smiled.

"Kid I love you."

"I love you too, (Y,n)."

5 Months Later

"Aahhh!!"

"Just one more, big push come on!"

"Hey you think you can loosen up on the hand a bit?" Kid asked.

I glared at him and squeezed harder.

"You try going through this shit!"

He winced at my strength. I gave one more big push, and they came out. A few seconds later I heard a beautiful cry.

"It's a girl!"

I smiled brightly.

"What are you gonna name her?"

One of the nurses asked while handing her to me. Me and Kid stared at her with loving eyes.

"(D,n)." I said.

"Beautiful, just like her mom." Kid smiled.

1 Year Later

Kid and I are absolutely happy now that we have our little girl. Right now she was off spending the day with Ace and his girlfriend and their little girl. Ace had gotten her pregnant The day after he realized he had no chance with me. So their little girl was a little older than (D,n) by like a month or so.

Kid and I had the house all to ourselves at the moment. We were sitting on the couch I was laying on him with my head on his chest, watching movies.

"Hey Kid?"

"Hm?"

"Are you happy?"

He looked down at me.

"The happiest."

I smiled. Slowly I crawled up to his face, kissing him passionately. He wrapped his arms around me. When we pulled apart I looked into his eyes.

"(D,n) shouldn't be back for another hour."

He smirked and stood up throwing me over his shoulder.

"Well then what are we waiting for."

He carried me upstairs and threw me on the bed, climbing over me.

"Get ready."

I moaned. He ripped my clothes off impatiently. I tore away his as well, kissing him. I looked at him smiling as he aligned himself.

"I love you."

"I love you most."

Then we were one...

THANK YOU ALL SO MICH FOR READING!!! I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITHING THIS AND I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE THIS BE MY FIRST EVER FINISHED PUBLISHED BOOK😊😊 ITS NOT THE FIRST IVE WRITTEN THO!! ONCE AGAIN THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING AND I HOPE TO HAVE MANY OTHER BOOKS FOR ALL OF YOU LOVELY PEOPLE TO READ!!😘😘😘