I flip him off and storm out of the house. I ignored dad as he yelled where was I going. I needed to be left alone, or maybe just alone from them.

I make my way to Pops and order a chocolate milkshake.

I took a seat and as I waited for my milkshake I responded to a message from Kevin I had missed through out the day.

Pop: here you go kiddo. He says with the sweetest smile as he places my milkshake on the table.
Betty: thanks Pop. I say making him smile.

I need a man like Pop, obviously much younger. But someone who's respectful, responsible and an all round great person. He makes everyone smile. He's one of the most amazing men in this town.

I took a sip of my milkshake and kept replying to Kevin. As I was doing that I saw someone's shadow approaching my table. I looked up and saw Jughead.

I swear if Sweet Pea has sent him here I'm going to be really pissed.

Betty: let me guess, Sweet Pea sent you here? I asked while raising an eyebrow. He gave me a confused look.
Jughead: I just wanted to get food while my dad wasn't here. He says while taking a seat.
Betty: why does it matter if your dad's here or not? I asked.
Jughead: well he set a limit of how many burgers I can have per day, I've kinda already failed that. He says making me burst into laughter.

He ordered his burger, milkshake and fries.

As he ate we began to talk and laugh. Every now and then I would steal a couple of his fries, he smirked and rolled his eyes.

Betty: I feel so honored. I say as I steal another fry. He smirked.
Jughead: you should. Most people would be dead by now if they stole my food. He says seriously.
Betty: what makes me different? I say while raising an eyebrow.
Jughead: well if I killed you I would have all the Serpents trying to kill me, then not to mention how much Sweet Pea will hate me. He says with a cheeky smirk. I let out a laugh.

We continued talking for another hour. Our conversation was random and full of weird topics. It felt good to talk to someone who was going to be normal around me.

It started getting late and we decided we should probably start leaving.

Jughead: Betts go home and just talk to Sweet Pea. He explained softly.
Betty: I really don't want to deal with him and dad. I say while looking up into his eyes.
Jughead: you really should, but if you're really against it, you can stay at mine. He says making me smile instantly.
Betty: thank you so much Juggie. I say with happiness.
Jughead: one condition. Tell one of them that you're staying at mine. They're probably worried out of their minds right now. He warns me. I roll my eyes.
Jughead: you're such a child. He muttered. I let out a little giggle.

We walked out to his bike and I wrapped my arms around his muscular torso.

We sped off and headed towards his house. It was a short and beautiful ride. The foggy road and beautiful full moon made the scenery look more beautiful then it usually was.

It was good to feel the wind against my face and brushing through my hair. It was calming and refreshing.

We arrived at his house, we hopped of his bike and took of the helmets.

We walked inside and I was instantly greeted by a tight hug from Jellybean. I have no idea how she always knows when I'm here.

Betty: how do you always know it's me. I say with a chuckle.
Jughead: well do you know how Fangs and Toni have gay senses, she has Betty senses. He says making the three of us burst into laughter.

Jellybean decided that we should all watch a movie since we didn't get to last time.

Jughead made some popcorn and we all jumped onto the couch. I was sitting in the middle, to my left was Jughead, on my right was Jellybean.

Just a little Sweet जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें