❤10❤~The answer~

Nikki is pretty quiet the she stands up, wraps her arms around my neck, and presses her lips again mine. "Does that answer your question?" She whispers in my ear. I turn pink as I nod. "Good" she grabs my hand and how's to the audience, making me how with her. She kisses my cheek and it starts raining. "Oh." I take off my hoodie, that way I'm just wearing my black jeans and my orange-ish yellow-ish shirt. I give my hoodie to nikki. "Put it on" she looks at me and puts it on. I put the hood up and everyone says, "aw~" i grab her hand and I hear Nerris say to Harrison, "how come you don't do that for me?" " because I don't have a jacket/hoodie.. " "that's not an excuse! " I laugh and Nikki and I walk to the tent with neil, nerris, and Harrison. "Max, that song was so beautiful!" Nerris says as I sit on my bed. Nikki sits next to me, and Neil sits in a blanket in the ground. Nerris and Harrison just stand. "Yeah, it was okay." Harrison never really liked me. But it was kinda but to say I did okay. "I really didn't expect that." Nikki says sheepishly. I laugh a little. "That was the point!" Nerris points at me while saying to nikki, "I helped max with distracting you so gwen, and I help the campers know the song. " Nikki smiles "thanks!" Nerris also says, " max really cares about you Nikki because.. " where was she going with this? "Nikki, he cares about you a lot because, he wanted you not to get hurt, when you were gonna take Seon into a room. He's knew something was going to happen, because he told me to get knives, or a bar or whatever to knock out Seon in case hurt you. " I groan. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY ANYTHING!" Nerris smiles and shrugs. Nikki smiles. " he also held a knife to seons throat until the cops got here!" I face palm before saying, "SHUT UP NERRIS." Nikki looks at me. "You did that?" I nod. " I didn't want him escaping from me, just to hurt you more. " then I add, "and the campers" I check my phone. "2:09 am." I clap my hands " alright, everyone get the fuck out! " Nikki looks at me. "Can I sleep in here tonight?" I nod. Nerris's face lights up. I glare, "I swear to the non existent god, if you say anything about fucking, I'll kill you." Nerris glares back. "No! I wasn't thinking about THAT.." she shudders. " I was thinking, maybe, we can have a sleepover!"  Nikki smiles. "Max, are you okay with that?" I roll my eyes then mutter, " oh my fucking god. " then I make my final decision. "Fine." Neil, nerris, and Harrison, leave to get they're sleeping bags. Nikki stayed because she'll be sleeping with me. And NO dont get any ideas. We're just 14. Soon enough, they come back. They set theirs down at least 2 feet away from each other. For the rest of the night, we play truth of dare, scary stories, and are candy. (We raided the mess hall) this was the most fun I had in 4 years. We did end up going to sleep. Nikki laid close to me, with her arm on my chest. I felt happy, and safe in her arms. And I actually had a good nights sleep without nightmares.

"You can't just send him to a camp alone!"  "Like hell I can! He is so annoying! " "thats your SON you're talking about! " "I wish I never had a son!" "No, you can't say that!" "I wish I aborted him! He was a mistake!" "No he's not! The only mistake that I see now, is marrying you!" "He's a mistake because he let that monster kill his sister!" "Mom? Dad?" *the dad walks past him* "you son of a bitch! " next thing I see is a belt coming my way. I black out.

I sit up in full sweat. I touch my face, and it's wet. Tears. I was crying in my sleep again. I look at my friends on the ground. Harrison is asleep..Nikki is asleep..Neil's sleeping..Nerris is..looking at me worried? "Max? Are you okay?" Nerris whispers. I nod and lay back down. It's still a little dark. The sky is dark pink. Why did it have to be tonight?