❤1❤~The Nightmare ~

Max's Pov

Where am eye? Oh. In mom's car. Where am I going though..why are we in the forest?..oh we stopped. "Get out you little piece of shit." "Mom?" "I SAID GET OUT." " alright mom. I love you! " "I never did love you. You never deserve to live! " but mom.. " She's dragging me out of the car..what's going on? She kicks me..I'm falling into nothingness. "MOM! DAD! HELP!" Her voice echo's. 'I never loved you. I never loved you..I NEVER LOVED YOU. DIE YOU LITTLE PEICE OF SHIT!! ",

"He just started crying, and sweating, saying 'mom' I tried waking him up, but he's not budging.. " I sit up screaming, "MOM!!" I see Nikki and Neil looking at me concerned . "Max? Are you okay?" Nikki asked, her voice shaking. Shake my head. "I just...had a nightmare.. " I quickly get out of bed and put on my blue hoodie. I met Neil and Nikki a 4 years ago, so we're both 14. "Do you..wanna talk about it?" Neil asks. I look down and tear up. "N-No..I'm f-fine.." I walk out the tent. I sit at the table in the mess hall, and think about my dream..it was technically a memory..from a 4 years ago. I keep having that 'dream ' every once in a while. I'm over it. Right?

Neil's Pov

I get dressed, and go to max's tent. "Hey max come on, let's be nikk--" I look at him and see tears roll down his face. "Max?" I walk over to him. " Max? Wake up." He won't wake up. I should get someone. Gwen won't do.. He practically hates david..maybe nikki? I run over to Nikki's tent. "NIKKI!" Nikki turns . "Where's max?" I grab her wrist , and lead her into the tent. She's sees him crying and sweating. "Is he okay?!" I shrug " I don't know! He just started crying and sweating saying 'mom'. I tried waking him up, but he's not budging. " we both jump as he screams, "MOM!" he looks at us. " Max? Are you okay? " Max shakes his head. "I just...had a nightmare.." Then he gets up, to put on his hoodie. "Do you wanna talk about it?" when I would have nightmare then my mom or dad would ask me if I wanted to talk about it. When I did, I always felt better. Max looks down, and swear I saw a tear drop to the ground. Nikki punches me and I yelp a little. "N-No I'm f-fine.." Then he walks out the tent . "Good job neil! You made him cry AGAIN." She glares and walks out. Jeez..I was only trying to help.

Nikki's Pov

I was doing my hair when Neil ran into my tent and started shouting at me.. "NIKKI!!" Neil says. I turn. "Where's max?" I ask. I had a little crush on max but it didn't mean much. He grabs my wrist and leads me to max's tent. The first thing I see, is max crying and sweating. He was mumbling. I run up to him. "Is he okay?!" I say, worry in my voice. Neil shrugs, " I don't know! he just started crying and sweating, saying 'mom' I tried to wake him up, but he wouldn't budge! " just like that, max sits up and screams "MOM!" he looks at me and neil, dumbfounded. " Max? Are you okay? " he shakes his head then says, "I just...had a nightmare.." He quickly gets up and puts on his hoodie. "Do you wanna talk about it?" Neil asks, acting like a parent. Is he seriously gonna act like a parent, when he literally screamed for A PARENT, to just remind him, that HE DIDN'T HAVE HIS MOM?! I punch Neil and he squeaks. "N-No I'm f-fine.." Then he walks out. "Good job neil you made him cry AGAIN." I walk out. I hated seeing max cry, even if it was for a stupid reason. Not saying if this is a stupid reason, but IF there's a stupid reason it he cried. I getting off track. I hate seeing max cry period. It felt weird. I wanted to hug him. Even if he hates me.

(A/n, okay, so, the main pov is max's, so you'll just see max's pov, I just did multiple lot's for the first chapter. I dunno..)