❤6❤~the plan~

I sit on the bed and mess around with my ukulele a bit. Nikki's plan was to have a camp dance. So, nikki would lead Seon to a room to have "fun" and she would say, he right back, but she will pick him inside till the police get here. If that doesn't work..I'm beating his ass. The sun is still our and nerris comes in. "Hey max?" I don't look up I just keep strumming my ukulele using different notes. "What the fuck do you want?" Nerris sits on the ground. " Uhm. Can we talk? " I shrug, still focusing on the ukulele. "I need help getting Harrison to like me.." I raise an eyebrow looking at my ukulele , still strumming different notes. "And why the fuck did you come to me for?" Nerris laughs. " are you serious? You got Nikki to like you! " I stop strumming. I stop everything to hear what nerris just said. "Wait. What did you say?" Nerris looks confused once I look at her. " Nikki likes you? Did you not know that? " I shake my head vigorously. "NERRIS! " Neil bursts into the tent glaring at her. "DO YOU TELL,HIM?!!?" nerris freezes up awkwardly . "O-Oh. Uhm.." Neil looks at me. "What did she tell you?!" I look at my ukulele awkwardly. Then I look at nerris "nothing..just..needed help getting Harrison to like her." Neil raises HIS eyebrows . "Why would she come to you?" I throw my arms in the air. " THAT'S WHAT I'M FUCKING ASKING! " Neil points his index finger and his middle finger at his eyes, and then points them at nerris. He then walks out. Nerris waits 5 seconds before saying, "omigod, thanks for not telling neil!!" I stare at my ukulele. "I'll help you on one condition" I finally say. Nerris gasps. "What do I need to do!" I look her straight in the eye. " come here. " she stands and walks over to me. I pull her shoulders z an and whisper in her ears, "I need you to protect nikki tonight. Follow her when she leaves with seon. Bring actual weapons. A bat, knives, pans, ect. Only attack him if he hurts Nikki and or knocks her out. once you knocked Seon out, the him up to a chair,and get Gwen and david. When Gwen and David work with seon, get me so I can take care of nikki. Got it? Do NOT, and I mean, DO NOT. Tell anyone about this. This is super important." When I gently push her away. She's frozen. She puts on a serious face and nods. I look at my ukulele and start strumming again. "Your Harrison training starts tomorrow night. okay?" Nerris nods. " now get the fuck out my tent. " she walks out with serious face. This is going to be a long night. I pull our my phone's phone and go into my dad's account. When I still lived with them, my dad gave me his old password and username in case i needed money. I need money to buy a knife to slit seons throat. I find a pocket knife that's as large at my palm. and it would fit my hoodie pocket. That's perfect. Anyway, so i,bought it. It was going to arrive in..1 hour. That is so cool!
One hour later, I meet a mail guy with a package at the camp camp sign. I take the package then I say, "I paid online" the mail guy tilts his head. "What do you need that there pocket knife?" I smile at the box. " gonna slit somebody's throat for killing my sister, and hurting my possibly future girlfriend. The mail guy walks away. "Have fun with that." I walk back to my tent and I open the package I pull out a glossed wooden pocket knife, where it you push a small little button and it come out slick as a clean kitchen floor. I push the button and the blade comes out quick and smooth. I stare at it as it gleams. I close it and put it in my hoodie pocket. I put the box under my bed and walk out the tent this, was going to be perfect.