(02.) AGENT 13.

" Агент Трой мертв "

2014, NEW YORK

                    STEVE had done his research, finding El's file during an intel mission on HYDRA. Steve brought it back to Fury's office who agreed to keep her appearance on the low. Tony Stark would attend a briefing with Fury and Steve to discuss the girl.

"It says here 'Elise Jane Vance was an artificial offspring, inseminated into her mother Elizabeth Vance in 1952. Her father is Dr Sasha Kazimir—"

"I know that name...he worked alongside Zola" Stark was now out of his chair. "D'you reckon Barnes knew him?" Stark looked at Steve with curiosity. "I don't know Tony, maybe. I don't want to involve him in this, I promised him HYDRA couldn't get to him and I'm not risking it."

"Alright lover boy don't get sentimental, I just thought he could help us." Stark returned to his seat across from Fury.

"What do we do about the girl?" Fury asked, nobody knew what to do.

"She can stay at the tower as long as she needs, forever if need be." Stark proposed. "She can room on a completely different level than Barnes." Steve nodded his head and held his arms over his chest. "How long do we keep her out of the media? Sure people have evidence of her already from her appearance this morning, are we supposed to make it a one-time thing or.." Steve stated.

"We will do as much as we can while she's still a ghost but once people realise who she is, we can't keep her locked away forever. There's going to be police, lawyers, social media, HYDRA." Stark drank his coffee. "Where is she now?"

"In a conference room, we have special agents 13 and Troy on guard." Fury answered.

"Great, we'll get a private car and take her back to the tower." Tony left the room and Steve and Fury followed suit.

Since bringing in Elise only a few hours ago, anyone had yet to experience her enhanced abilities. Sadly Agent Troy was a result of those abilities. Once the trio of men made their way from the top floor to the conference room, Elise had already killed a special agent and knocked another one out, and she was gone.

"You have got to be kidding me." Stark groaned. "FRIDAY pull up the footage of conference room three."

"Here you go Mr Stark." FRIDAY sent the video to Starks phone.

The footage shows Elise at 9:56 am abruptly standing up and using her chair to knock agent 13 out, then as Elise looked towards agent troy, she dropped dead.

"We need to find her and figure what damn superpower she has." Fury stormed out of the conference room before throwing out a few cuss words.

"Rogers you take blondie to med and I'll run security cameras." With that, the trio split up. "Meet me at the tower."

Almost as soon as Steve got to med, agent 13 — Sharon Carter, woke up in a daze. "Where am I?" Her eyes still adjusting to the white lights.

"Shields med bay, you were knocked out." Steve was next to her bed. "Do you remember what happened before Elise knocked you out?" Steve tried hard not to push the woman but he wanted answers.

"She was sitting in the chair, me and agent Troy were asking her protocol questions to see if she understood who she was and where she was and something just flipped, like a switch in her mind. Her presence changed and it was like she was on a kill mission." Sharon let out a loose breath.

"Sharon, agent Troy is dead." Steve had sympathy in tone. "Elise killed her but we are yet to know the cause of death."

The girl said nothing about her friend, only about Elise. "Go find Elise and help her." Steve then left towards Stark.

Steve found Tony in his office, running over security camera footage from all over shield headquarters. "It shows Elise running out of the conference room right before we got there, she ran down the hall to a garage door and from there I don't know, my best guess is she had a getaway car," Tony spoke as he watched the footage over.

"It just doesn't make sense, she came willingly. If she wanted our help she wouldn't pull something like this." Steve questioned.

"The kid was also taken by HYDRA as a teenager, we don't know if she's on the run or under control. She could still be working for them." Stark reminded the man.

"Do we know anything about her family, anything about her mother?" Steve voiced.

"Well she went missing alongside Elise, so she's either dead or still with HYDRA," Tony said nonchalantly.

"We need to call in the team Tony." Steve sighed.

"They're already on their way captain."

AUTHORS NOTE:

This was a filler chapter, I wrote the start of this as a little note to put in the chapter. First mentions of Bucky in this chapter, but sorry you haven't seen him yet lol, he'll be here soon. Also I only started to like Sharon recently so that's why she's here I guess. Hope you all had a great new years Xx

written ( Nov 30th 2018/Jan 2nd 2019. )
edited ( Jan 3rd. 2019 )

Love, bells.