(00.) DARK GREEN.

" мать и дочь "

1962, SOKOVIA

                   SHAKING, all Liz could do was shake. Her whole body was shaking— "El look at my hands."

Elise was in the passenger seat reading a book, The Catcher in the Rye to be precise. "Mama you're fine, I told you the dreams would come back if you stopped takin' your medication." Elise didn't bother to look up from her coming-of-age fiction.

"You know that stuff gives me the jitters, it stresses me out and when I'm stressed— I get headaches." Elizabeth got no reaction from her daughter, maybe a light hum but who knows.

"You've read that book three times today, what's up with you?" Still no physical response from her daughter but this time she said a few words.

"Well I like the book so I'm reading the book, three times is not enough to fully understand the fine craftsmanship of J.D Salinger." Her attention was long gone after that.

The mother and daughter drove 6 miles so far out of Sokovia, the Czech Republic was next on the map. They stopped for gas and drinks as any normal people would when travelling across states. They were so terribly wrong to think the rest of their trip would go smoothly. "Mama, you fill up the car and I'll get the napitki okay? Great." Elise jogged inside the gas station and purchased waters and two bags of popcorns.

"I'm thinking we sleep here tonight, it'll be easier and tomorrow we'll finish the rest of our travels. What do you think doch?" The sun was setting and the frequency of cars was less and less by the minute. "Sure Mama, goodnight. Lyublyu tebya — Love you."

A few hours passed, the stars complemented the night's shade and the cicadas harmonised with the warm breeze. It was light enough for one to walk without a light source so it was light enough for Liz to see the car. The green car she constantly saw in her dreams, this time it wasn't a dream. She was watching in the rear view mirror but she couldn't move her head. She tried to move her toes first, then wiggle her fingers but she ultimately failed in doing so. There was a figure inside the car, wearing green — a dark green. She was screaming inside — her voice caught in her shut mouth. After exactly three minutes she gained movement in her hands and she woke her daughter almost instantly. "Doch, he was here — the car, the dark green. All of it was there. He was there." Elise sat there rubbing the sleep away from her eyes. Doch — Daughter.

"What do you mean he was here?" Elise was always sceptical of her mama's words. Especially about the man in the green.

"His car was behind us, I saw him in the mirror. I couldn't move but I could see him." The tone of her mother's voice frightened Elise, she could feel the sincerity.

"Look I believe you but you should sleep. I'll watch for the man in green and you'll sleep." El continued her book.

"What if he comes back?" Liz started to shake, again.

"Then we'll drive to the busiest place we can find, even if it means we get a speeding ticket mama — everything will fine."

It was never something she believed in, El and the man in green. That wasn't the case after tonight. Somehow she fell asleep and woke up with his breath in her hair. She only knew it was him from the dark green sleeves holding her body back. She was paralysed and scared out of her mind.

"grad gidra — hail hydra. " His words sent chills down her figure.

"What do you mean, who are you?" Only those words escaped her mouth in a rushed tone. "Your worst nightmare, doch."

All from then on, blackness pooled in the Vance women's' minds. They were present but somewhere else. They remembered nothing but what would happen from here on out.

"Time to wake up, Lizzie. Wouldn't want to waste any more time." The Russian accent was thick and distinct enough for Liz to know exactly who was calling her. Liz's eyes snapped open at the memories oozing out of the accent, she searched the room for her daughter and she didn't have to look far — she was on a silver table next to her own.

Liz turned her head to the only other person in the room and they locked eyes instantly. His gaze alone was enough to send a shiver down her spine. His cold blue eyes sent her down a rabbit hole of memories and nostalgia — sadly not the good stuff you want to remember.

"I say we start, don't you think that would be ideal Lizzie?" Dr Kazimir, Sacha Kazimir, the destroyer of peace. He was known as the doctor from hell but the ones who really knew him knew he was more than a doctor.

"Why are you doing this, Sacha?" Liz had a tremble in her voice, she was frightened by his stare alone.

"Some would call it revenge but simply call it family bonding." His eyes held the sense of wanting and if anyone knew him— they would know he got everything and anything he wanted.

"Elise here sadly won't be able to move or talk but, she can hear and look around. I thought it was only fitting if we have no distractions." Dr Kazimir was, in fact, a fantastic doctor just all his methods were for evil — Hydra.

Dr Kazimir set up his recorder, on a tray between the two tables. "This is Dr Kazimir, I am present with Elizabeth Vance also known as subject A013 and her daughter Elise Vance also know as subject A015. Eleanor was artificially inseminated into Elizabeth as a test subject for the face of Hydra sixteen years ago. We are happy to say our test subject is healthy and shows strong signs of superhuman abilities as we hoped. I am elated to personally state we can now begin experiments with subject A015 almost immediately." He took a breath, Liz took advantage and screamed. It was violent and painful.

"Subject A013 will serve as a reliant slave for our highest authorities here at HYDRA and if fails to listen to her orders will undergo shock treatment as her punishment. We can now begin the newest phase of HYDRA — subject A013 will start her transformation into the new face of HYDRA, since the winter soldier of course."

AUTHORS NOTE:

I wrote this little intro a while back, was actually pretty proud. It's based on the song 'Car Chase Terror — M83' great song if I must say so myself. The italics are Russian is anyone was curious. I'm just in love with 'Bucky Barnes' storyline and wanted to incorporate my own writing and own characters into it. I hope you like it if you don't that's cool.

written ( Oct 22nd. 2018 )
edited ( Nov 11th. 2018 )

Love, bells.