Meant to Be #6

2 years later

Ahhhh Korea long time no see!

It has been 2 years since the last time I been in Korea. The crazy hurtful past I remember. It has been 2 years I had to let it go.

I came back here but this time with my family. Their addictions are gone now. They take some medications of course but they have been preogressing so much I am very proud. My father found a good placement and got sent to Korea for work so we followed along with him. I got put into a school already which started litterly the next day I land in Korea. It didn't bother me because I want to make a new happy life in Korea once again.

The morning in Korea (The next day)

Today I have school. For the first time I get to go to school without being so cautious of my parents and ending have to stay home so they won't have to do dumb things.

I ate a nornal breakfast a toast and eggs. I head out 20 minutes before school started. It takes about 10 minutes to walk there. I put my head phones in my ear and blast my music while walking to school.

I was suprised that I got accepted to this school. It is "School of performing Arts school" SOPA for short. I really enjoyed dancing. Ever since my parents got out of their addictions they enrolled me in dance class and I was quite good at it. I got many metals for being so good. Since my dad got tranffered to Korea my dancing teacher told me about SOPA so I sent a video of me dancing

They loved it and contacted me to enter their school.

_______________________________________

I was in my thoughts when I realized i'm already at the school. It wasn't hard to find it because there was this BIG sign that said SOPA

I entered to go to the principles office.

"Good morning I'm laura"

The principle gave my schedule and told me to hurry up since class was about to start.

Room 4c

I found my classroom and entered my teacher introduced me to my classmates and I got a seat at the back. There was an empty seat beside me but the teacher said he rarley shows up.

I didn't think much so I put my books on his desk. He didn't seem to show up so why not.

-------

Class ended and it was time for my dance class. Appearntly in this school you get a group to learn a dance with.
All my teacher gave me was the practice room so I went to find it.

I entered the pactice room it was filled with many people. I bowed to everyone.

"The new girl is here!!" They all shouted

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE

They kept saying

Appearntly it is a tradition to show how good you were at dancing. They put on a random song. I was slowly getting the groove of the music.

I danced to the song and they clapped when I finished.

They complimented me saying I was so good.

"There is a partner that never comes but he is really good at dancing" Ome girl says

"We all need a partner to work with so you and him seem like a good match is that okay with you?" She added

I nodded

They gave me his phone number and told me to call him telling him I am his partner.

So after school I dialed his number

*ring ring ring*

"Hello?"

Hi....hello uh....I got this number from SOPA school I am new to the dance department. They told me to tell you that we are partners for dance.

"Yeah I got a text from one of them saying you would call. I am actually free right now if you want to meet up" He asked

Yes...where should I meet you? I asked him

"I'll send you my directions" He said and hung up after saying bye

Not too long later I got a text

Gangnam seoul #5645 JYRO249

I put the address on Naver and it showed me the directions.
It wasn't that far so I took the bus. I got off the bus and saw a big building right infront of the bus station. I was confused he lived in here...

I texted him to make sure i'm going to the right place.

Uhhh it's dancer girl lol
Is this building so called *Jyp Entertainment* the right place?

                                "Yeah go right in just say you're from SOPA and you have a meeting with me"

Oh ok btw I never asked what's your name?

                                "Oh say Hyunjin"

Oh..ok

Hyunjin......probably another Hyunjin there are many Hyunjin's in Korea

I entered the building and went to the front counter

Hi....

I didn't even start my sentence and the lady showed me the way.

"You must be dancer girl" The women said

Yeah....I awkwardly said

"Hyunjin is in the practice room with his members go ahead in" She said leading me to a door

I hesitantly knocked on the door but no one answered. The door wasn't locked so I slowly opend it.

I saw
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Boys dancing they all stopped when they saw me standing there.

"You must be dancing girl i'm-"

"Hyunjin".......I said looking at him
-
-
-
-
Ahhhhh new part is here
Wasn't able to upload cause I was busy but!!!
Today I did