Meant to Be #8

Laura's pov

Good morning students!

Today is the day to sign up for our trip to Jeju. This will be a new tradition for our school. Don't think it will be fun. You all are in diffent departments. Singing,dance,acting yeah etc. This trip you will preform for the people in Jeju. Whoever wins gets something special.

"We have to go?" All the students were complaining

You don't want the prize? Go! And practice we don't have class today.

Hurry go

________

"I am here teacher!!"

You missed the best part Hyunjin

"Where is everyone?" He asked in confusion

We go to the dance department hurry up!

Dance department

"Great Laura Hyunjin you're here" The dance teacher said

We are here for this trip that we will preform there.

"Yep and we already know who will preform" She said excitedly

We are not dancing together? I asked in confusion

"No only the best dancers get to preform, or else we'll lose " She laughed

"So i'm guessing it will be Laura and I?" Hyunjin asked

"Yep"

__________

Jyp Entertainment

I don't want to dance with you!
And the song they chosed ohhhh hell no!

"Geez Laura it is just a song" Hyunjin explained .

Just a song Hyunjin! Don't you realize we hate each other?

"Remember we are partners for the semester, either way you would have to dance with me" Hyunjin barked

It's a sexy song and i'm not going to touch you

"Come on Laura! Can't we forget the past? Like can't we be friends?"

Nope

"Here's the deal then. We do all this sexy dance song as GOOD as we can make it and if we win this then you can forget me and hate me."

And if we lose? I said

"Then lets be friends....." Hyunjin whispered

We are going to smash this

Hyunjin pov

I don't even know what I said. I just wanted her to get her hopes up for this competition. I do hope we can lose but for Laura I will try to win.

I just hope she can forgive me. I seriously didn't do anything to her. I just want her to trust me.

5 hours later

Laura's pov

HYUNJIN! Someone yelled and entered the dance studio.

"How's my baby?" She said

Hyunjin's mom...I mumbled

Hyunjin looked at me shocked.

"Mom...what are you doing here?" Hyunjin stuttered

"Why can't I be here? And who is this?" She asked and looked at me.
"You look familiar" She said as soon as she saw me.

"She is tranfer student her name is.......Mia......we are.. Partners" Hyunjin replied to his mom

"Why nice to meet you Mia. I am Hyunjin's mother. May I ask you what do your parents do for a living?"

I scoffed at her question

My father is the CEO of ******** company. I felt so good saying that to her. She thought I would be poor all my life. Now she will be embarassed once I tell her who I really am. I'm so proud of my dad. He left his addiction for something better and he did it.

"My my, you're a beautiful young lady maybe your girlfriend Hyunjin. She seems like a good wife." She smiled at me

He never had another girl to be married to? I asked

"Laur......Mia stop" Hyunjin said

"No it's okay to be curious." His mother exclaimed. "My son is a handsome one, there was one but she was only a paid actor,because some poor ugly girl was taking my beautiful son heart away."

"Mother!" Hyunjin shouted

I took in the words about 2000×. It kept repeating in my head. This b**** really didn't know I was madly inlove with Hyunjin. I loved him more than anything in the world. I was ready to risk my life for him if his mother wasn't so into money. I hate those people!

Hyunjin I am going to go home early. Lets practice tomorrow. I told him walking away from them

"Laur.....Mia!" Hyunjin called me

Hyunjin's pov

"Mom can you go home early. Today is not a good day." I said to my mother while running for Laura.

"Laura please wait"

She stopped and turned around. I saw her eyes red. She was about to cry.

"Listen..." I spoke

No-

I don't want you to talk! I thought your mom would have changed. She hasn't change has she. Hyunjin I really don't want to be near you at all. I loved you so much but you did nothing. YOU JUST STOOD THERE! Saying nothing to fix what your mom has said to me or that PAID actor!. I came here for a new happy life but I don't think I can live that when I am near you.

She started crying after telling me that. I wanted to cry as well but I didn't want to appear weak. My heart hurt so much.

She turned around and left. I didn't go after her. I had no strength to move. I felt so embarrased. I felt humiliated. I wanted to just go to the past and fix everything. I wanted to go back when we were both happy.

I hit the wall with my back and slid down to a sitting position. I held my chest it was burning.

My mother came and said things but I couldn't hear. It was all a blur. I saw my mother who was about to get ready to run. I knew she would go after Laura I grabbed her arm to not let her go.

"No mom she did nothing" I said softly

-
-
-
To be continued