Meant to Be #5

*Chatter Chatter*

I heard people talking which made me peep out my door to see who it was. I saw Changbin with Hyunjin. I was about to go out but looking like I just woke up ehhhh no.

In the guest room it had it's own bathroom with a shower. I was really admiring it. I took a shower and put some new clothes (the mom gave me clothes). I head out to the living room to join the guys. I was going to say hi but I saw something that wasn't a pretty sight.

Hyunjin's mom.....

Ugg this lady just doesn't disappear. She ovbiously looked at me extreemly annoyed that I am here.

She then smiled at me which I got scared. She is probably plotting to kill me. She calls Hyunjin to come nearer. We both were close to each other.

"I have some good news" The evil mother said

I hoped it was that she finally approved of Hyunjin and I. Hyunjin got a smile and intertwined my hand with his as if he was thinking the same thing as me.

"Knock Knock*

A random family appeared. They looked wealthy and there was a really pretty girl. She came up to Hyunjin and I.

"Why you holding hands?" She asked Hyunjin.

Hyunjin was confused. I guess he didn't know the girl. He realeased his hand off of mine.

"We're getting married why touch another girl hand"

Married! I swear I was about to hit her until Hyunjin's mother interupted my beautiful thoughts of killing the girl

"Surprise!!!" I hear the word coming out of her mouth.

I looked at Hyunjin and he was just standing there not defending himself. So did that mean he knew about this?.

I scoffed loudly.

"Hyunjin are you..." Hyunjin still stood there. At this point I was just fed up. Why did I even trust this guy. I was sending him death glares but he didn't respond to them.

"Are you Laura?" The ugly girl said.

"You're so pretty. You're Hyunjin's friend nice to meet you" She act like she was so nice but I can see through her.

I responed to her question.
"I'm not his friend anymore" I said angirly and left.

I was outside about to cry but I held it in. Why did he care about me. He just wanted to break my heart I thought

"You deserve it. You're poor and Hyunjin doesn't deserve poverty" I heard Hyunjin's mothers voice.

I saw a taxi and called for it. Right before I was going to go in Hyunjin came running.

"Laura! Listen please don't go! I don't want you to leave.....I love you. I don't know this girl I swear, i'm shocked i'm lost with words. Please don't go. "

"Too late you lost me"

I went inside the taxi and told him to leave right away. My vision was blurry tears wanted to come out but I didn't want to cry. I went to my aunts house to pack my suitcase. I bought a ticket back to Canada. I rather be with my messed up parents than here.

Good bye

Hyunjin

Have a good life

I love you

-
-
-
Short chapter sorry!
-
Also!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS (or HAPPY HOLIDAYS)

AND A NEW YEARS!!!

Stay warm or stay cool in this December 💜💜💜