Meant to Be #3

Laura's P.O.V

*Beep beep beep beep*
My alarm began to ring. I hit the off button and tossed around my bed for a little bit. It was 5am,but I had to get up. I got up took a shower and headed to the kitchen. I made my aun't family breakfast like I usually do. I always eat before them, I didn't think they feel comfortable eating with me.

Once I finished eating I washed my dishes and set up the table so they could eat. It was great timing because they all go out of their rooms.

"Are you going somewhere?" My aunt asked. I replied to her saying yes that I got a job and I have to be there on time. My aunt nodded and sat at the table. I put my shoes on and went on my way to Changbin's house.

I arrived at his house at 7:30am just as she asked. I was going to ring the doorbell. Then I realized.

Wait I don't even know their ringer. I didn't pay much attention to what floor they're on. I was going to dial Hyunjin number so he could tell me. I didn't have Changbin's number which I thought I should ask him once I see him.

Right when I was about to press the call button someone came out the door.

"Laura come in. I had a feeling you weren't going to remember our ringer" Changbin said.

"Oh...Hi Changbin. Thank goodness your here. Yeah what number is your ringer?" I asked. He clicked the number 9 and told me it is 9.

I followed him to the Elevators.

"So are you nervous!?" He excitingly said.
"Oh what no...after what you said last night I don't need to worry" I answered. He looked at me and smiled. "Oh I didn't give you your hug" he said and hugged me. I froze a little because I remembered what happen last night.

Hyunjin hug was so warming. I felt like my face was starting to burn thinking about it.
"You good?" Changbin asked and I snapped out of thoughts.
"I'm fine" I said.
The doors of the elevator opened.

"Changbin's hug feels diffrent. My heart doesn't flutter."I thought in my head. I shook off the thought and walked out of the elevator to Changbin's house.

I worked around their house. Checking off the list one by one.

Clean kitchen
Clean the floor ✅
Clean the washroom ✅
Organize the house ✅

Woo done! I stretched my body proud of my work. It was already 5pm. Time went so quick. I know the last task was to make dinner. Changbin's friends were going to come over. Meaning Hyunjin coming.

Oh! Lets not think about that! He was just being nice. Don't let your heart be taken by a handsome guy! I mumbled.

Knowing his friends and mother were going to be back hom at 7:00pm. I should remind Changbin. I mean he could forget. I went to look for his room. It wasn't that hard to find it. It said "Beware for dog". I thought it wasn't such a bad idea to put that. I knocked on his door but no one answered so I slowly opend it,just incase you know I see things I don't want to. I scanned the room and saw him sleeping. I entered his room so I could wake him up. I don't want him to be sleeping when his mom came back. I reached his bed and shaked him softly.

No budge

I shook him a little harder.

"Changbin wake u......"

He grabbed me from the arm and my lips landed on his lips. My eyes got wide. I tried to release but boi! This guy had a really strong grip especially for him sleeping. I stayed there for few seconds which felt like hours because I was struggling to make him let go. He suddenly opened his eyes and we made contact. It took him 1.5 seconds to realize what he was doing. He moved his head and turned around saying sorry many times. I was just there walking to the exit. I was so embarrassed. I shut the door real fast and went to the kitchen.