Lia Erlandson

Hi guys! I have lots to say! This chapter goes to CR45H_enderman.

1. I went to calypso yesterday (the water park) and it was awesome!!!

2. Im sorry about not updating, I have minor writers block. But, I try my best for my awesome readers!!

3. I want to thank you ALL for voting and commenting, it means so much to me!

4. I figured out how to do emoji on Ipad! 😀🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐬🐬🐬🌸💐🌷🐾🐈🐆🐳🐁🐯💦🙊🙉👄👍👌👌👊✊👋👏💍💎💔👥💬💓💖💞💞

Boss-ninja answered m last question first, and correctly, the answer was, Chris Rodriguez.....and Clarisse La Rue! So, 👏

HahaaAaha!

Now, the question of the day, When is Annabeth's birthday?

Love ya!

~wisegirl23

*Lia Erlandson*

I just found out that I was a half blood today. It's real complicated stuff. You know the greek myths? Well they're real. Camp half blood is amazing. My name is Lia Erlandson. I used to live with my mom until I got attacked by a lastrigony thing. My friend Annabeth told me what it was but I was too confused. I have long blonde curls that go to my mid back and dark blue eyes, making them look grey. Im good at building, not with my brains, when I want to build, I build, I dont think, or make plans, I just set my mind to it, and do it.

"Lia, he-llo!" Annabeth says, waving her hand in my face.

"Hi!" I say brightly.

"Lia, were you even listening?"

"Maybe....."

Annabeth sighed. "I was asking you if you want a dagger, sword, or gun?"

"Gun?! " I asked, dumstruck. I saw Annabeth uses a sword....

"Okay," Annabeth said and pulled out an old sleek black gun. 🔫It was nice and small, so I can conceal it in my belt and when you hold down the trigger, it turns into my dagger, thánato, meaning death. It was just the perfect size and was enchanted to shoot infinite bullets, made of both celestial bronze and imperial gold.

"Whoa." I breathed. "I think we have it!" I shrieked.

"The gun is called koukouvágia, meaning owl, the original copy made by athena herself is kept in my cabin, since I had gotten it as a thank you present. But the Hephaestus cabin made an exact copy and has the Hecate cabin enchant it. So here, take good care of it." She pressed the omega sign on the side of it and it turned into a necklace with an emerald omega in the middle of a light silver circle.

"Koukouvagiá?! Sounds like a species of dead kangaroos!"

Annabeth scowled.

"Tap the omega and say dagger or gun in greek."

I tapped the omega and it glowed a light emerald green. I took a deep breath and....."òplo" I said. And the light flashed and in a milisecond, I was holding my gun. "Sweet!" I cried. "Thanks!"

Annabeth shrugged. "Glad to help. Oh! Heres your guide, Leo, meet Lia, Lia meet Leo."

"Hi." We both said. Leo glanced at my domo flat bill and said, "cool! I love that guy!"

"Dont we all?" I replied grinning. He looked at my camp tshirt, jean shorts and black converse. Pretty much what everyone wore, besides the Aphrodite cabin who insisted on having sleeveless camp shirts that revealed too much cleavage.

"I gotta go. Percy is waiting for me!" She said and ran off.

"To have some fun?" Leo asked, wriggling his eyebrows.

Annabeth turned red.☺️ "No! He just needs help with homework!"

"Whatever." Leo turned to me. "Ready to meet some new people?" He said.

"I was born ready!" I told him. Leo looks a bit like an elf with muscles, he was pretty cute and I think I nearly died when He asked if I was single.

"Uh duh....I mean....yeah, Im uh...single..." I said.😳

"Cool...Um...." He scratched his neck. "Do you want to go out with me?" Leo asked. (Dont worry, I still ship Caleo, you'll see what happens)

I realized I was grinning like crazy. I shut my mouth and said, "sure."

"Cool! So, you got any questions for me?"

"Yeah. Who is my parent?"

"Well, I dont know, but judging on your looks, probably Athena?"

🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦time laspe, to the campfire!🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

"This is the booteyful campfire!" Leo said. I laughed. And he nervously slipped his hand into mine.

"Very booteyful. Almost as booteyful as mey!" And it was Leo's turn to laugh.

"In your dreams."

It was beautiful. The flames danced in colours of orange and red, reflecting off of the camp's mood. It flickered and danced as high as 7 feet, flames growing high by the second. Strange, it wasn't that hot. Its probably godly magic. Leo led me over to Annabeth and this REALLY cute guy.

"Hi, I'm Percy." He said and slid his arm around Annabeth protectively. I heard he fell into Tartarus for her. what a loyal boyfriend.

"Lia." Suddenly I was encased in orange light and I heard chiron say, "All hail Lia Erlandson, daughter of Hephaestus."

Leo instantly let go of my hand. "Leo...did I...did I do something wrong?"

"No. Youre my half sister." and I burst out laughing, so did Annabeth and Percy.

"Way to go Leo," Percy snickered and stood up, pulling Annabeth with him. They made their way to the front of the crowd.

"It will be my pleasure to tell you guys that me and Annabeth are getting married and that she is pregnant!" Percy said and the flames grew to 11 feet.

And that is how I met percabeth.

Well....I hope you liked that!

Remember to answer the question,

Vote⭐️

Comment💬

And FOLLOW!

Love ya! 💙

~Wisegirl23