Mark Antoine

Wowie! 106 reads! Thanks for reading! I hope you guys like it.

Thank you to code_sharpie who has made my day! well, night....

Disclaimer: I don't own the pjo and hoo series. Wish I did thought. ...

~Wisegirl23

*Mark Antoine*

I instantly fell in love. The day, she, changed my life. I didnt know I could still love, after my last girlfriend, Emily dumped me. You see, I'm a nerd, and it is hard for me to find someone (No offence to nerds, I am perfectly fine with nerds! :)) But the day Annabeth Jackson (Wink, wink, anyone?) walked though the door, I knew she was right for me, gorgeous blonde curls, cascading down her back, stormy grey eyes that were beautiful and scary at the same time. She was only wearing black tights,  grey leg warmers, a pair of black converse and a simple faded seagreen Tshirt. I expected her to be part of the popular gang, someone who would make fun of nerds like me, but no. Insteantly she headed towards me and smiled. She looked...a bit, I don't know... shy?

"Do you know the way around?" she asked, fingering her neckalace.

"Um...er....yeah," I stuttered. I don't usually say yeah, but whatever.

"Do you know where locker 165 is?" She asked. Yes! Her locker was next to mine, and of course, it had to next to the school jock too. Note the sarcasm.

"Yes, indeed I do. It is in fact, next to mine."

"Oh, okay! Cool!" She replied grinning. She followed me trought the halls and the jocks were looking at me in shock, and was that....jealousy?

"We're here," I announced a few moments after.

"Thanks!" She said and started to take stuff out of her backpack. She took out a huge book in greek and started to put it her locker.

"Is that greek? What is it about?" I asked, the stuttering gone, replaced by curiosity.

"Oh, yeah, it is, my mom's side of the family is fluent in greek and its about architecture, cause I generally love how the greeks build, the pillars are amazing...... (And......I know nothing about architecture so yeah...... ;))"

"Oh cool!" I replied as she finished putting stuff in her locker. The school's jock, Brandon can up to us. Great.

"Hey hot stuff, you and me, movies at 7?"

"Um....sure! No! I will not go out with you!!!!! You're are just a stupid jock who does not get to know girl before asking her out! I bet you have 20 girlfriends! Go date them! They must be the dumbest and dullest people ever date you, like oh my gods! Seriously! and I dont even know your name!" I was getting to know her, no? I was suprised by Annabeth, she is so not shy! But the complete opposite, if I were a girl, I would be drooling over Brandon, with his longish brown hair and gorgeous sky blue eyes, he dates almost all the popular girls, make out with them, then dump them.

He looked shocked when she rejected him.And he tried again.  "Hey lovely, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

"Did it hurt when you fell from hades? I bet it did! That's why your face is so ugly!" She sneered.

He looked even more shocked and staggered away.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡skippy to Aug 18, Percys bday and Mark and Annabeth are besties!♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Still in Mark's POV

Today was a normal day, or maybe not, because, Annabeth Jackson had giggled twice, and squealed 6 times when we got to school. And looked generally very happy.

"Annabeth, what is going on? why are you acting like a crazy popular girl??" I demanded as we climbed the fronts steps to our school.

"I have a surprise after school, meet back here after school, okay?"

"Okay...." She squealed once more and headed into the school. Maybe she was going to ask me out! After all these months, I still couldnt find the courage to ask her out!

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥skippy to the end of the day♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

I sat on the front steps of our school and wait for Annabeth and there she was in her black tights, grey leg warmers, white converse and in oversized blue shirt (can you guess who gave it to her? ) Spelling out the out the words:
                                                       the one and only
                                                              wisegirl

"Hi Annabeth!" She turned around and smiled heading my way. "So, whats your suprise?"

"My friends from camp are coming to pick me up, I might be gone for the rest of the year but I'll see you next term!" I smiled, she was happy and I could see her again soon! And the camp, I soo wish I could be there, too bad I wasnt ADHD. I was gonna ask her out!

"Annabeth, will you-" I was cut of by the squealing of tires and Annabeth suqealing, "Theyre here! Can't beleive they let Hazel drive thought! She drives like a grandma whos blind!"

11 people get out the car and came up to us. There was a bunch of couples, I assumed, a girl with a choppy braid in her hair, choppy bangs, caramel coloured skin and eyes that changed colour leaned against a boy with blonde hair and sky blue eyes and a scar on his lower lip. There was a buff boy with brown eyes and black hair holding a girl with chocolate coloured skin and gold eyes. There also was a boy with curly brown hair and wild eyes, like he had too many skittles and a girl with a caramel coloured braid swatted his arm. There was a girl with electric blue eyes talking to a guy with sea green eyes and unbrushed hair, Annabeths eyes had lit up whenthey had seen him. I had a feeling they werent a couple thought, just really close friends. A guy witha bunch of gothic clothing and stringy black hair that covered his eyes. He was also unormaly pale held hands with a girl with a long braid in her hair. They were all wearing purple and orange Tshirts. They had perfect tans, like they spent a while outside, but I had also noticed some huge scars for some strange reason. They guy with the sea green eyes hid behind one of the girls. I had a feeling that they were meant to be together and had a lot of adventure together too.

"Hey Annabeth!" Called the one with gold eyes.

"Hi! Guys, this is Mark, one of my best friends, Mark, this is Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Leo, Calypso, Reyna, Nico, Thalia...Percy didnt come?"

"Suprise wisegirl!" Annabeth laughed and said, "Oh you are so cheesy!"

"Mark this is my husband, Percy Jackson." They kissed. And I ran off tears spilling out of my eyes.

And that is how I met Percabeth.

Vote . Comment. Follow.

Love ya!

~Wisegirl23