Chapter 1

Liam's P.O.V

I got used to waking up early since I started go out with Zayn. I was not trying to make him breakfast as I had failed once and for the rest of my life, I had lost the intention of being a house-husband, I was just trying to avoid... him. I remembered how he had frightened me on the day of my confession. See? That was the downside of having sex on the first date. For all I know, it would haunt me til the day I die. I wouldn't dare to do that, even with Zayn, again. I did not enjoy it, though Zayn said I did for I've groaned and moaned for more etc. But what's the point anyway? I wasn't ready for any kind of sexual attachment. WASN'T!

It was a surprise actually when I opened my eyes and saw the beast in front of me sound asleep. He was not the beast as he was sleeping. In fact, with the help of the dim light, he looked more of an angel, or at least a tamed beast. And at some point, I noticed his hand holding mine. Yeah, I remembered him once saying how he adored how our hands fitted perfectly in each other's. And I think, now, that they were made for each other. I smiled at the thought.

Zayn was unusual. Normally, he would be more dominant, not so soft and sweet like this. I admit that much as I liked this Zayn better, I was pretty worried about him.

Instinctly, I ran my fingers on his face. That was the most stupid thing I've ever done, for if he woke up, I'd be died in no time. But still, I haven't a clue where I plucked up that the courage from. I just looked at his sexy face and smiled.

"You were staring Liam. I'm too sexy you can't resist?" Zayn suddenly opened his eyes and an evil smile perfectly made it way on his face.

I instantly took my hands back and eyed the wall. "I-I wasn't."

"Yes you did. Do you think I'm THAT fool?"

"No. But-you were sleeping. Your eyes were close. You shouldn't have seen anything." I clumsily brought up.

"First of all, I wasn't sleeping. I know you will wake up early and run away from me, so I decide to keep an eye on you when you were still sleeping. Second, my eyes were close but my sense was not dull. I can feel you, Li," he paused and looked at me endearingly, "I can feel you with my heart. Because we have the same heartbeat. ... And finally, don't try to change the subject. Answer my question. Am I too hot for you to resist?" As he said so, Zayn moved in closer. My heartbeat accelerated as our distance became shorter and shorter by time.

And at the time I was about to kiss him, that image flashed back through my mind. He had taken control of my body once. It would be no difficulty for him to drive me crazy now. I was afraid he was pulling my strings, that I was like his puppet.

In a blink of an eye, Zayn landed on the hard cold floor. I pushed him. He looked at me in bewilderment. I shook my head and gaped in horror.

"I'm so sorry." Said as I left the room, didn't dare to give him a second glance.

...

I didn't know what was wrong with me. I mean, I've accepted him, but I couldn't accept letting him touch me much as I wanted to turn a blind eye to it. I was afraid but I didn't know why. The only explanation I had was that I've never let anyone top me before, because obviously I just realised I was gay, and his technique and movement and hotness really frightened me. I mean, where did he get that from? He's just so good and I'm such a loser.

"Liam, LIAM. The car's here. Let's go. You've been staring at the wall for the whole 15 minutes. Gosh, wake up from your day-dream, ok?" Louis patted my head and pulled me out of my thought. Yeah I was quite dreamy these days, all because of Zayn.

"I-I'm sorry. Where's Zee?" I inquired for normally he would be the one to call me, not Louis.

"He was in the car, babe. A dedicated mother like you should have walked him out, not sitting here dreaming about some girls." Again, Louis hit my head with his gigantic hand.

"Dude, Lou, stop it. It's not even funny." He really got on my nerves sometimes

"I was not trying to be funny." He banged me again. What's the fucking wrong with him?

"THEN STOP DOING IT DAMMIT." I shouted. I couldn't take control of the situation anymore and my fist landed straight into his stomach.

"You prick."

And at the moment of life and death (because when you pissed Tommo off and when he was looking at you like that, you're so dead), there was Zayn's voice saving me. "I should have not let you go and call him, Lou. Now get out. Both of you. Everyone is waiting." And he peered at me. "You're a mess." By the time he finished the last sentence, he shook his head and left the room. My heart sunk...

...

"Leeyum Leeyum. Can I sit with you please?" Niall approached me.

"I- uhmmm" I peaked a look at Zayn. Hope he wasn't mad at the morning incident. As I supposed, he didn't cast me a swift glance, "Sure Ni." I smiled and rubbed Niall's head.

I thought I heard Zayn sighed, but as I took a look to clarify it, his face was as nonchalant as always. He did it so well that I hated it.

"So we'll head to the interview I supposed." Harry raised his voice and stole our attention. "I suppose Liam would say 'if you want to do anything stupid, don't hold your breath' at any moment now."

"Uh huh." One point for the Hazza. He got it correct. I smirked, but my eyes were still on Zayn

...

The interview started and almost every question was directed to Harry, as usual. We sometimes, however, was caught off-guarded by a mischievious question, but nothing serious.

"Zayn, tell me. Why are you so quiet?" The woman noticed.

"Ohmmm......" Zayn took a while to think of a suitable answer. "I was... digesting... the earlier food... crammed by Niall."

"What?" Everyone burst out laughing.

"OK, next question." I thought I saw the interviewer smiled at Zayn for a moment. "Someone sent me this on twitter. Maybe it directed to you and Liam: Is Ziam, a bromance between you and Liam, real?"

Immediately without second thought, we responded stimultaneously.

"Yes!"

"No!"

And it was me who said no...

________________________________________________________________________________

A.N: I'm sorry. I tried my best since my Ziam feels came back. But now I'm facing tests. So it'll be a while since I will be able to continue. And thank you for your support guys.