Bathtime Fun (Miyabi Lemon)

(Been a while, like a long one, since I updated this book. Honestly whether or not I update One-shot books in a few weeks to a year is up to me. I am sorry if it doesn't happen as often as many would like. So please, don't ask for Updates.

Anyway, usual Lemon warning blah blah blah. You all know it.....and don't care cause that is why you are here.)

(Your POV)

I let out a yawn as I stretched out from the pool chair I was laying on. I had laid on it after a quick swim and seemed to have passed out. Oh well. I was about to move, but then noticed now the weight on top of me. Looking down, I smiled seeing the hite heard beauty Miyabi. Of course, I shouldn't be surprised that my girlfriend would have decided to lay on top of me. I moved my arm to gently rub her cheek, before tracing a finger along her shoulder and arm. I must have gotten a sweet spot when she began to shift.

Miyabi looked up at me, before blushing up at me. "I didn't think you would wake up before me." She said. Miyabi wasn't really one for PDA, but as far as I know, we were alone. "Eh, let's just say, I have a habit of being awake before anyone." I joked. Miyabi nuzzled into me and I just let out a happy sigh. Looking up, I noticed the time, kinda. "You know, we should probably wash the chlorine out of us." I said. Miyabi hummed, turning so I was holding her toned body.

"Sure, I like the sound of that." Miyabi said. With that, we were on our way to the baths. Like I figured, it was just Miyabi and I as we entered. Of course there was two separate bathes, one for men and one for women. So, it made sense I would use the guys, and well, since I was the only one. It was like a private bath for me, and well, for also Miyabi.

I sunk into the water, the heat relaxing every muscle in my body, not like they were already relaxed, but this just felt way nicer. I laid my head back as I felt ripples in the water and soon felt another against me. Knowing it was Miyabi, I opened my eyes. But instead of finding her in a bathing suit, she was naked. Like, fully naked.

A blush flushed across my face as she was equally as flustered. "I.... know I don't show my love for you as much as a...normal girlfriend should." She said. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her. "Come on, you know I think having a "normal girl" wouldn't be as fun as an abnormal one." I said, trying to sound normal but honestly seeing Miyabi in the nude, and not because training got way to intense, it's honestly kinda hard to not well seem excited. I looked away, but then Miyabi made me look at her. "I know, but, I want to show you....e-exactly how much you mean to me." She said. "And....I am not a girl of words....but action." She said and straddled me.

Knowing that I cannot say no at this point, I leaned in and kissed her. Miyabi kissed back, her arms wrapping about me as my hands moved over to her waist. Her breasts pressed against my chest as we were pressed against one another. My hands moved once more, this time to her ass as I squeezed the cheeks.

Miyabi moaned into our kiss at my touch, I squeezed with one hand while the other moved up her front and to her breast. We broke the kiss as I played with her breast for a moment, before she sat up, putting my face to her breasts. "G-Go on." She said and I smiled before taking one into my mouth and began sucking.

Miyabi moaned at it and I switched between breasts for a minute or two as she moaned and held my head against her chest. I pulled back from her chest and began making out with her again, of course it being as powerful as the one before. As we kissed, I began removing the swim trunks I had on and tossing it over my shoulder. Of course by now it was hardened and raised like flag pole.

Miyabi blushed brightly at it. "I....I didn't think you would be this excited." Miyabi said and I chuckled. "Well, not like you have quite the body. Toned and muscular, yet soft and feminine in some areas." I said as my hand glided up her back, making her shiver a bit. "I see...." Miyabi said. I kissed her on the lips as my hands move down to her thighs and soon in between them. Miyabi just looked at me, I kissing her. "Maybe we should, lossen you a bit. It might help." I said.

"If you think so...." She said and I smiled. Giving her a kiss, I begin to rub her clit a bit, earning some moans from her before I inserted a finger. Miyabi gasped and I felt her legs lock around my arm. She was tight as I would expected, so I was gentle with it. After a moment I moved my finger a bit and Miyabi began to adjust.

It was a good minute before her breathing was much heavier and she looked at me, eyes now full of lust. "I-I am ready for the real thing." She said and I smiled at her, kissing her as we moved around. Miyabi hovered herself over me for a second, before gently sliding down my member.

We both let out a loud moan, before stopping at her wall. I held Miyabi and kissed her. "It's gonna hurt, sorry." I said and Miyabi shook her head. "I have handled worse." She said and rather quickly slammed down onto me. She let out a gasp of pain as she held onto me. Guess it is more painful than I thought.

I gently held her as she soon looked at me. "Okay " she said and began moving. I let out several moans. While slow, they felt amazing as her walls gripped my member, adjusting to its shape and size. Miyabi was moaning just as loud as she kept going, soon bouncing more.

To where I was on her, I couldn't help but watch her breasts bounce in front of me. Miyabi then grabbed my face and kissed me. "You can stare at them whenever, I just want your eyes on mine now." She said and I chuckled before kissing her. "Then they shall." I said looking into her yellow orbs. Miyabi, still blushing and moaning, closed her eyes and just went back to kissing me.

By this point I had began thrusting into her as she held me with all her might. It was long before I soon felt a wave cross my member and I knew she had came, but now it was my turn as I felt the pressure build up.

"I....I'm gonna cum soon." I said as I kept thrusting. "Then realise inside me!" Miyabai said as I picked up pace, nearing my end. I grabbed hold of her thighs as my last few thrusrs slammed into her and I came.

We both let out a moan/groan as it realised all of it. I leaned against wall and panted as Miyabi laid herself on to me, head nuzzled against my chest. "That was.....exciting." Miyabi said as she put her hand up, I took it and wrapped my arm around her. "It was, and I am sure now you do love me as much as I love you." I said, kissing the top of her head.

Miyabi smiled and leaned up to me, kissing me. "I do." She said.