Suntan Lotion (Haruka X Mreader) (Lemon)

(Your POV)
I laid on a towel with my eyes closed as I heard the sound of the girls laugh and play. They all were having a good time, as was I. But I had a feeling I was going to have a different kind of fun. “Oh (FN) dear~” I opened an eye and saw my girlfriend, Haruka. She wore a interesting bikini, one that I couldn’t help but look at her chest.

“Like what you see sweetie~?” she said. I nodded and Haruka grinned. “Well, then maybe I will give you a reward, if you help me out with something.” She said. “Sure, what is it?” I asked her. Haruka smiled and waved for me to stand up. I followed her over to a rather quit part of the beach. There as a pool chair there, as well as a bag.

Haruka reached into the bag and pulled out a bottle of suntan lotion. “I need help with putting on lotion.” She said and took off her top. I got a small nosebleed as she smirked and laid on the chair. I smiled and I took the bottle, and pours some onto my hand.

I began to rub Haruka's back, making sure to get everywhere with the oil as Haruka hummed. She looked at me and smiled seductively. “So, have you thought of what your reward is?” She asked. I smirked and my hand moved down to her butt. “I have an idea.”

(Warning: Lemon coming up. Prepare for sex. You know the deal.)

I squeezed her butt cheek and Haruka let out a tiny moan. I flipped her over and began kissing her while crawling on top. Harkuka kissed back and ran her hands down my side as she kept kissing me. My hands moved and both grabbed her breasts as she moaned a bit more as I played with them. I leaned down and started to kiss her neck, then down.

I reached her breasts and began sucking on the left one, while playing with the right one. Haruka moaned louder finally and her arms wrapped around my neck. “Mmmmm, you are quite the pervert sometimes.” She said and I kept on, until finally stopping and kissing down again. I eventually stopped, when I reached her bikini bottom. It was soaked. I smiled and untied it.

“Seems you are quite wet, let me help with that.” I said. I removed her bottom and started to lick her entrance. Haruka moaned and locked my head in place as I kept licking. She moaned my name as I kept licking. Eventually, I hit the sweet spot and she let out a loud moan and came on my face.

After licking up her juices, she let me go and I stood up. Haruka pulled me to her level and gave me a passionate kiss. When we broke, I saw her gain a big smirk. “Maybe next time, we can ask Mirai or Hibari to join us~” She said, causing me to nosebleed

(Well, wasn’t full on sex, but whatever. We ate that girl out. XD)