Serpent's Lust (Hikage Lemon)

AN: QUICKLY SAYING THIS IS A LEMON CHAPTER. MENAING SEXUAL STUFF. YOU NO LIKE SEXY, THEN YOU LEAVE. IF YOU DO, THEN STAY AND READ.

(Your POV)
It was a rather somber night. I laid lazily under a tree as a gentle breeze moved through the island. In the distance sounds could be heard. These sounds were those of the girls on this island, having a fun party of sorts. I wasn’t really one for parties, so I was more fixed on laying her, where the sound was noting but a small tenth of what it would be.

I heard something walking towards me. My eyes moved and I saw a pair of legs reach me, before a body dropped to it’s knees. All I needed to see was the tattoo on the hip and top of the breast to know the girl in question. “Hay snakey~” I said, looking up now at the face of my girlfriend, Hikage. “I told you I don’t like that nickname.” She said, her normal monotone voice not giving away to the possible annoyance inside.

“I know, but it’s fun to call you little nicknames.” I said.
“I don’t call you nicknames.” She retord.
“You can. Hell, if I remember, you called me Jackass once.”
“That was to be a insult.”
“Heh, I hear it so much, I like to think of it as my nickname.”

I moved my head onto Hikage's lap. She put a hand on my head and I felt her run her fingers through my hair. I smiled and laid there like this for a while. Hikage just kept petting me as we watched the water and after while, I bag to notice a small heat on the back of my neck.

I grinned and looked up at her. “You feeling frisk?” Hikage looked down at me and I saw her get a blush, while retaining the normal blank look. She nodded and I sat up. “Then let’s head back to our hut.” I said and took her hand helping her up and headed towards the shared hut we had.

Once there, we entered and as soon as the closed the door, Hikage pulled me and pushed me onto our bed, soon straddling me and kissing me, her long tongue quickly making it hot and putting me at her mercy quick. I just moved my hands to her ass and gropped it while we made our, her moans sometimes escaping.

She was on top of me for a while, until eventually I got hard and flipped us over. “Ready?” I asked. “Yes.” She said.

(THE SEX WILL BEGIN, REPEAT THE SEX WILL BEGIN.)

I placed my hands underneath Hikage’s top and began to gently massage her breasts. Hikage let out moans as a played with the mounds of flesh. Soon, her top came off and I began to kiss her neck and chest as Hikage moaned more. To tease her a bit, I grind my crotch against hers, my already harden member is just begging me at this point, but I kinda want Hikage to beg too.

But Hikage didn’t, instead she rolled us over again and sat on me. “Now.” Was all she said as she took out a knife, no idea where she was hiding it and cut off her bikini bottom and my swim trunks.

My hard member raised like a flag poll and Hikage looked down at it, and grinned, seeing what she wanted in the open. And then moved down to it, to where she was on her knees and face to member to it. “This is for the teasing me.” Was all she said before putting it in her mouth. I let out a loud moan and arced my back as she swirled her tongue around while bobbing her head.

I moaned loudly as Hikage kept going and for a bit, it was awesome. Soon she stopped and got over me and with out warning, slid down on it. Both of us lot out a loud moan, I cause of the new, warm feeling.

Hikage quickly bounced. Damn, she must be horny. I moaned and placed my hands on Hikage’s hips as she moved on me. After a few minutes, I flipped us around and began thrusting into her. Hikage had her arms around my neck and began to dig her nails into me, which seemed to turn me on and I thrusted faster.

“H-Hikage, I- I am about to cum!”
“M-me too, inside.”

I moan and with a few hard thrusts I realised inside her. Hikage moaned and lost her grip as she laid down on the bed, panting. I pulled out and laid next to her and panted as well. “Heh, good?” I asked. Hikage looked and curled up, smiling at me. “Good.” She held me. I wrapped a arm around her and we more or less laid there for the rest of the night.