-Mr Sarcastic. [Chapter 52]

Start from the beginning

“Well,” I said in an octave that I hoped was cheery since now I was not feeling cheery at all, couldn’t have picked a better time. “Err, I think we should go and get err dressed Niall. Have a seat Justin, we’ll just um, be right back!”

I said a little too brightly and happily. Justin didn’t even react to my attempt to sweeten things up a bit and stared back at us raising his eye-brows as if right now something spectacular should happen, and when it didn’t I jumped up grabbing Niall’s hand and slightly violently tugging him along behind me to my room without sparing Justin another glance.

“What’s his problem?”

Niall muttered as soon as I closed the door behind us. I heaved a sigh and ran a hand through my hair pushing it off from my face while Niall looked at me expectantly. You could tell he was annoyed that he had been nice to Justin and received nothing but bluntness and flat looks in return, so was I, wait a go to make things better Justin. For a second Niall and I just looked at each other as I turned to face him, however much I loved Justin as a friend I was on Niall’s side, since he had done nothing to Justin. I just hoped it didn’t come to taking sides I sighed again and gave Niall an apologetic look before sauntering slowly forwards and sliding my arms around his waist, this time he sighed and didn’t smile but in response he snaked his around my waist too. His hands rested idly in the small of my back lifting up the end of my top slightly so his skin was in close contact with mine. Somehow skin to skin contact just felt better, nicer, more intimate. But now really wasn’t the time to be thinking about that.

“Don’t listen to him. He’s just…Being a dick.”

I assured him but Niall didn’t look convinced and furrowed his brow at me in that confused fashion that is undeniably adorable but I had to stop concentrating on these things when Justin was in the living room waiting for…I actually didn’t know what he was waiting for. Considering he hadn’t even told me he was coming over, normally this I wouldn’t have minded, if he had told me in advance but he hadn’t and the fact that Niall was here just complicated things practically into oblivion. And the fact that Justin wasn’t appearing to be nice to Niall – or me – either really just meant that this was doomed for a bad ending.

“I was being nice though,” Niall frowned, I continued with my apologetic look. “You heard, I was being nice, right?”

He concerned. He was right, he was being nice and why Justin couldn’t at least pretend to return the favour was beyond me, it’s not hard to at least fake a friendship.

“I know you were,” I assured him extending up on my tiptoes and wrapping my arms around his neck but he just continued to frown, Niall never did understand nor liked it when he was nice to someone and they were completely the opposite back. I could relate. “It’s not your fault.”

I attempted to assure him that it was not his wrong doing – as with Niall, he always thought it was – and the majority of the time it wasn’t. When he didn’t say anything I slipped my lips onto his, he was hesitant at first but after a second or so he kissed me back his hands working their way underneath my top. I smiled into the kiss, it had been too long since we’d been able to do this often and even though I knew we were supposed to be getting dressed and going back out there this seemed like a much better activity.

“I’ve missed you, and this, so much.”

Niall whispered against my lips a quaint muffle outputted my mouth against his as he spoke these words. I smiled and closed my eyes for a few seconds willing that maybe, just maybe, Justin could leave this for another time. Because really, right now, I was craving a lot more than just a few heated kisses; but I knew that Justin was waiting and that he probably was going to be until he had caused some kind of drama or stress, probably both. I opened my eyes again instantly meeting them with his as I allowed myself to immerse in the endless pools of blue, I don’t think I’ll ever get over how captivating they are. They really had me from the moment I met him. I remember so clearly thinking they were the type of eyes that could make girls melt – I was right.

Second Snapshot (Picture This Sequel: Niall Horan)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara