"Yeah, I guess that he had a lot of fun too, or he wouldn't of stayed for so long without sleep." Mason said. I could feel my face turning redder by the second.

"Um," I said. "I'm a bit tired. Can I take a nap?" I said. I wanted to go talk to Clovis because his living grandfather is gay, so I was going to ask for his help. Of course, It would of been easier to talk to Scarlet. She sleeps even more than Clovis. Her mother was bisexual, but some days she gets really moody and I didn't want to take that chance.

"Ok, did Will give you a check up before he left?" Mason asked.

"Yes. Can I sleep now?" I said, trying to get away from the topic of Will. I missed him, even though I knew I'd see him in only a few hours.

"Of course." Mason said, the walked off to the bathroom.

I fell asleep, concentrating hard on speaking to Clovis when something completely different happened.

Apollo was standing in front of me.

Will's Pov:

I walked back to my cabin to go take a nap. I only just left Nico and I was already starting to miss him! I was walking back to my cabin when I saw Grover running down the middle of the cabins, followed by an angry Juniper.

"DON'T YOU DARE RUN AWAY FROM ME GROVER!"Juniper yelled.

"BLA-A-A-A-A-A!" Grover replied.

"IF YOU DON'T STOP I WON'T GIVE YOU ENCHILADAS FOR A MONTH!"

Grover stopped right then and there, and turned around.

"Grover Underwood," Juniper said. "Why are you running away from me?"

I walked over there, because Grover didn't look like he wanted to answer.

"Hey guys, What's up?" I asked.

"Grover, here, is running away from me for no reason." Juniper said.

"Ok, Juniper, can you leave Grover and I alone to talk?" I asked, something was going on with Grover and I wanted to know what it was.

"Ok...Don't be long, please." Juniper said before walking off

"Grover..." I said.

"Sorry Will... It's just," He whispered the next part. "I'm going to propose to her, but I keep on chickening out!"

"Grover, that's great!" I said, my voice barely above a whisper. "How are we going to get you to not chicken out, though?"

We both thought for a moment when I finally thought of something.

"Grover, if you don't propose to her the next time you see her, you get no enchiladas for half a year." I said sternly.

"N-No enchiladas? Ok, but she's mad at me. How do I get her to calm down?" Grover asked.

"Where were you when you ran away?" I asked before answering his question.

"We were by the pond, the one with no nymphs." He replied.

"Don't worry, I got this."

I walked over to the direction Juniper was heading. I turned behind the Demeter Cabin an saw Juniper sitting there, looking sad.

I sat down. "What's wrong?"

"I-I j-just d-don't kno-w what's w-wron-g w-with him." Juniper said, starting to cry.

"Juniper, Grover's fine."

"He wants to break up with me! That's why he was running away!"

"Juniper." I said. "Look at me."

She looked at me.

I knew I couldn't tell her what Grover had been planning to do, so I stuck with this.

"Grover loves you, with all his heart. I know he does. He told me he was just running away because he thought he saw a nymph. You have to trust me, but you need to trust him more."

As soon as I finished Juniper wiped her tears and said, "You're right. He does love me. Why else would he skip enchilada Friday for me?"

I assumed she meant last Friday, because it was a Wednesday.

"That's the spirit!" I told her. "We should head back to Grover now, he might get worried."

"Yes, we couldn't have that now, could we?"

I laughed a little. "C'mon!" I held out my arm to help her up. I didn't want to look like I was stealing Grover away from his girl!

While we waled over to Grover we talked about herbs and medicines.

"Oh my gods..." I said, Juniper had said something crazy.

We got back to Grover.

"Hey-" Grover said, before I cut him off.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME! YOU ACTUALLY MET ALOE VERA? HOW DO YOU KNOW HER?!" I screamed.

"Pan's Pipes, Will, You're being so loud!" Grover said in response.

"Sorry, I should leave you to to talk."

I waved to both of them as a goodbye, and headed towards my cabin. I didn't realize how long that took until I looked at my wristwatch.

I only had one hour to get back to Nico.

I hurried and got undressed and I lied down in my bed. It only felt like a few seconds before I was drifting off to sleep.