His comments were easy enough to brush off but when Fred spotted the short brunette walk into the library, he couldn't help himself.

As if in some sort of trance, he followed her. He could hear his brother now, You know Freddie, this is also considered stalking.

Fred rolled his eyes to himself and noticed her grabbing a book, without thinking, he grabbed the other side of it attempting to pull it from his side.

The books beside were quickly pulled off the shelf and Aria's eyes peeked through the holes, her eyes squinted.

"Fred?" she questioned confused.
"astronomy huh?" Fred began taking the book and trailing over to the other side of the shelf. "Never picked you for much of an astronomy lover."

Fred glanced at Aria once he reached the girl only to see her confused face.
"Why do you look so confused?" Fred chuckled lightly.
"I'm sorry -- I just never thought i'd ever see you in a library, voluntarily."

Fred squinted at the girl closing the book he was pretending to glance over.
"Well ace, I was looking for you actually."

Aria's heart fluttered at this.
"Oh?" Aria asked hesitantly holding out a hand for the book causing Fred to smirk and place it in her hand.

"always the hint of surprise." Fred grinned. "See, I have been thinking about what you said last night --"
"oh you really don't have to say anything about that --" Aria began.
"I fancy you, Aria." Fred interrupted briskly. 

Aria looked at Fred surprised.
"Is that so hard to believe?" Fred asked his eyebrows furrowed.
"yes." Aria answered honestly.
"why? You're beautiful, you're intelligent, and you're full of light, I enjoy you and I think you feel the same way about me."

"Fred ---"
"You can't deny it ace, I see it in your eyes. You can tell a lot about a person by their eyes, it was the first thing I noticed about you besides the fact that you were ten times smaller then your luggage." he grinned "not to mention, you wear the bracelet I gave you for Christmas everyday, what's your excuse for that?"

"I can't Fred. I'm sorry, but I can't."
A flash of confusion washed behind his eyes. "and why not?"
"We barely know anything about each other! We met less then a year ago, don't you think that it's even absurd to think about the possibility of even pursuing something? Besides, i'm only eleven and have far more other things to worry about. Like exams and the Malfoys, and my mother and making sure Harry doesn't lose any more house points!"

"You shouldn't put that much pressure on yourself ace, you are going to snap one day."
"I can't worry about myself right now, not with everything going on."
"Then let me worry about you." Fred paused "You're right, I stepped over the line. I was being foolish, let me be..... your person. Someone to be there for you and to be your friend or someone to hate or whatever you need. You need someone to take care of you or the things you bury down deep will escape one day."
Aria let out a short hesitant sigh, "I can't put that burden on you --"

"too bad," Fred scoffed wrapping an arm around Aria and leading her out of the library, completely disregarding the book or the trio sitting at the table as they dwelled on news that Harry had brought to them. "you ace, are officially stuck with George and I for whatever you deem needed."
~~
Ron and Aria stayed up late that night in the common room, waiting for Hermione and Harry to return from their detention. After chatting for a while, Ron and Aria nodded off. Aria resting her heat on her hand on the couches arm rest, Ron next to her.

It wasn't until Harry woke them both up that things drastically went down hill. The boy informed them about what happened down in the forest, pacing up and down in front of the fire.