Comfortable silence fell between the duo as George smiled softly at the response and at the nickname.
"Fred's at breakfast." George informed drifting his gaze to the field.

"I didn't --" Aria began defensively.
"You were thinking about it." George hummed knowingly "I managed to sneak by him when I saw you run out. Wanted to get a feel of the field? Or did you just want to knock in some reading before the big game?"
"Both?" Aria tilted her head unsure. "Not to boost my ego but I think I know everything there is to know about Quidditch, I am a literal human encyclopedia."

"a what?" George asked bewildered causing heat to rise up to Aria's face. In the past, her mother had informed her with muggle world items and history to get a wider background and sometimes she forgot how hard it was to keep the two words apart.
"Never mind." Aria replied rapidly.

The two chatted comfortably until Fred found George rather quickly; but Aria had managed to sneak off down the field and to the castle before he noticed her.

The nervous feeling slowly slipping away as minutes turned into hours and the game approached, fast.
~~
"Okay men," Oliver began as the Gryffindor team stood in the locker room in their scarlet robes.
"and women," Angelina Johnson, another chaser, spoke up winking playfully at Aria who smiled in response.
"and women," Oliver agreed as Aria felt eyes on her so she looked over to see Fred glancing at her, their eyes met for a split second and she looked away to meet Harry who smiled reassuringly at her, which she returned. "This is it."

"the big one," Fred continued.
"the one we've all been waiting for." George added as Aria squinted at the brothers slightly confused.
"We know Oliver's speech by heart" Fred informed the two first years, "we were on the team last year."
"Shut up, you two," Wood ordered. "This is the best team Gryffindor's had in years. We're going to win. I know it." he paused "Or else." "Right. It's time. Good luck, all of you."

As they began to pile out of the room, George was quick to catch up to Aria who smiled briefly at him.
"Good luck." George grinned
"You as well." Aria nodded her eyes glistening.

"Hi." Fred greeted hesitantly causing Aria to notice his presence.
"Hi." she replied awkwardly avoiding eye contact.
"Good luck out there." Fred paused shortly causing Aria to hum.
"You too." she replied dully before rushing quickly through the team to find Harry, they walked out onto the field together to loud cheering.

"Now, I want a nice fair game, all of you," Hooch began once they all got to their spots.
"Mount your brooms, please."

Breathing out shakily Aria climbed onto her Nimbus Two Thousand while Hood gave a loud blast on her whistle which caused Aria to flinch in surprise before taking off into the air with the other brooms.

"And the Quaffle is taken immediately by Angelina Johnson of Gryffindor— what an excellent Chaser that girl is, and rather attractive, too —"
"JORDAN!"
"Sorry, Professor."

Aria chuckled under her breath at Lee Jordan's commentary as she caught the pass from the other chaser.
"And she's really belting along up there, a neat pass to Ariana Anderson, I see what you see in her mate a girl who knows what she's doing in a sport like this --, " he blew out a short breath of air after his ramble.

Aria brushed off his comment slightly confused and passed the ball back to Angelina, not hearing his sentence being cut off brutally by McGonagall.

Lee continued on, "--Anderson passes the Quaffle back to Johnson and -- no, the Slytherins have taken the Quaffle, Slytherin Captain Marcus Flint gains the Quaffle and off he goes — Flint flying like an eagle up there —he's going to sc– no, stopped by an excellent move by Gryffindor Keeper Wood and the Gryffindors take the Quaffle — that's Chaser Katie Bell of Gryffindor there, nice dive around Flint, off up the field and — OUCH —that must have hurt, hit in the back of the head by a Bludger — Quaffle taken by the Slytherins — that's Adrian Pucey speeding off toward the goalposts, but he's blocked by a second Bludger — sent his way by Fred or George Weasley, can't tell which — nice play by the Gryffindor Beater, anyway, and Anderson is back in possession of the Quaffle, a clear field ahead and off she goes — she's really flying — dodges a speeding Bludger — the goalposts area head — come on, now, Ariana — Keeper Bletchley dives — misses —GRYFFINDOR SCORE!"