PART 60 ~ 61 ~ 62 ~ 63

Start from the beginning

Ajay : What?! I'm coming now!! Don't worry!

*Veesha point fo view

*Morning

In hospital,..

Jane(Doctor) : So,Today is your first day..

Veesha : Yes.. Jane : Ohh..This is your first job..

Veesha : No..Before this,I worked at (mention a hospital name)

Jane : Why you resign in previous hospital?

Veesha : It's just because I want a new environment and this hospital is very near to my house..

Veesha hide the truth.

The real reason is because of Ajay. His behaver in ROM party make people around her at work gossiping and she got injury but she decided to go to work again when her mother in law said that she's bad luck girl so she wanted to go to work rather than stay at home and listen to her mother in law's words then The next morning,she went to a interview in the morning. Ajay notice her getting ready but he didn't asked her anything and at same night Ajay and Veesha went to party. So,this is how she got the job. But she never explained this to Jane who is her new collaegue. She never tell Ajay about it because they fought. Jane show Veesha's office to her and have small conversation about work.

*Time passed by..

Nurse : Doctor Veesha!

Veesha rush into the a ward. She saw her father in law there on bed while holding his chest. She can't believe her eyes. The first medical in this new hospital is her own father in law. Her mother in law is crying.

Veesha quickly start her treatment. She handle the medical case smoothly. After treatment,Veesha come out then let Shoba inside. In the same time, Ajay rush to the ward. He saw his mother who just come out from the ward.

Ajay's mother : Today you cancel your fast because..

Veesha : It's okay,Attai..I'm really fine..

Ajay interupt their conversation.

Ajay : Ma! Appa'ke ena achi?(worried)

As Veesha come out after his mother,he frowned at her like going to eat her but he look at his mother and asked.

Ajay : What the doctor said?! Where is the doctor?!

Veesha : Nothing to worried..Uncle is fine-

Ajay : I didn't asked you!! So,just shut up!!(to Veesha)

He yelled at her. Ajay's mother tried to stop Ajay but he wasn't listening to her.

Ajay's mother : Ajay..Iruda..

Ajay don't bother and went inside the ward. His mother look at Veesha then follow Ajay to tell the truth. He saw his father who lying on the bed so he walked to him. He was broken inside to see his father in this condition again.

He was feeling down. His father still unconsious. He touch his father's hand. He let go his hand. One of the nurse was there but arranging the medical tools.

Ajay : Excuse me,Nurse! Where is the doctor?(to Nurse)

Ajay's mother : Ajay..Veesha-

Ajay : Let her be!!

Nurse : The doctor was outside..

Ajay : I didn't see anyone there..Where the hell is your doctor?! What's your doctor name?

He grab the file and look at it to check the name of the doctor.

Ajay : Veesha'va?(questioning himself)