quattuor

The ship was magnificent. It had a strange, skeletal look and appeared to be similar to a 16th-century Spanish galleon, possessing a quarterdeck and forecastle. It was square-rigged and had two masts. Although it didn't look normal it was enchanting and perfectly matched the style of the school and its students.

"Woah..." Danielle gasped at the ship.

"Let's go." The group of 8 boarded the ship and found a room towards the back.

The room was dark and water could be seen from the small window, red curtains and furniture adorned the room, giving it a dangerous yet calming appearance.

There were two beds and a bathroom, this being due to the fact that the ship was used for residency while visiting other schools and such.

Danielle excused herself to change and went to the bathroom, she wore her dress and belts along with her knee high flat black boots, her fur coat draped around her shoulder.

She knocked on the door to make sure the boys were done changing and they were.

"Hey Chaze?" Danielle asked the Bulgarian boy.

"Yeah?"

"Check this out." She pulled up the side of her dress a bit and turned sideways so her scar was visible.

"Strakhoten..." He mumbled in awe.

"What?"

"Oh, it means awesome in Bulgarian." He explained sheepishly.

"Why's yours different from Potter's? I heard his is a lightning bolt." Nathaniel asked.

"I don't know. Never met the kid. But Dad thinks it's weird too." She replied.

"Yeah, but a dragon is pretty cool too." Hayden cut in.

"I guess." Danielle sat down beside Mason who immediately put his arm around her.

The rest of the ride was spent in silence for the most part, the twins were thinking about which house they'd be in and so was Julian. The older boys were thinking how would the year be with a girl in Durmstrang and Danielle Black no less.

*****

"First years, follow me!"

Mason turned to see a burly man with an intimidating expression calling the first years.

"You'll be sorted upon arrival inside the castle by the heads of houses. You will then sit with whoever you want for the feast and follow your head boy to the dorms. You get to choose who you share a room with and they do not have to be from your year group. Follow me now." They followed him inside the castle and were led to a corridor with a single door to the left and double doors straight ahead.

The man halted them outside the door to the left, "We will call you by name, from Z-A."

He disappeared for a few moments and came back to call "Yurevik, Vance!".

After more students, "Rodríguez, Juliano!", "Novak, Castiel!", "Lannister, Dean!", "Krist, Wilhem!", "Frosch, Thomas!" and "Dakast, Drakh!", He finally called, "Black, Mason!"

He gave Danielle a grin before following the man into the small fire lit room.

"Mason is it?" A blonde man with hazel eyes asked.

Mason nodded curtly,"Let's begin."

"First question; Someone betrays you. What would you do?" One of the men, a tall man with dark brown hair and forest green eyes asked, his Bulgarian accent thick.

"Get revenge." Mason replied easily.

"Second; What do you value most in life? Power, friendship, loyalty or intelligence?" The first man asked.

"Loyalty."

"Third question; Which animal best describes you? A snake, a bird, a dog or a lion?" The third man, who had green eyes and platinum blonde hair, he stood tall and proud.

"Snake."

"Lastly. What is your best attribute?" The last man was different from the others. Instead of having a strong build he seemed lanky compared to his colleagues. Although his black hair and red eyes made him intimidating.

"My determination."

The four men glanced at each othet before simultaneously declaring, "Wolverklaue."

"Welcome to Wolverklaue, Mason. Our head boy will lead you to your dorm after the feast. I think you'll make a great addition to my house, Black." The last man spoke.

Mason smiled and nodded before exiting and standing by the line to wait for Danielle.

The girl walked in the room and stood before the four men.

"Danielle Black? The first girl in Durmstrang in over a century, the girl who lived, the girl who defeated the Dark Lord as an infant..." The platinum blonde haired man introduced.

Danielle merely nodded.

"Let's begin." The red eyed man stated.

"Firstly; what is your biggest weakness?" The brown haired man asked.

"Pride."

"Secondly, if you had to choose between Love, Power, Immortality and your brother, which would you choose?" The red eyed man asked.

"First of all, if that's a threat to Mason, you should watch your back," she narrowed her eyes, "and I'd choose Mason, any day."

"Third. What is your best quality?" The green eyed man looked at her curiously.

"My Loyalty."

"Fourth. If you were in a battle against a strong opponent what would you do?" The first man asked.

Danielle thought for a second, "Obviously stunning them wouldn't work. Apparating would give them an opening. Battling them would be dangerous. I would kill them." She stared directly into the man's eyes.

They looked intrigued but the red eyed man spoke, "Welcome to Wolverklaue. I do believe you'll fit perfectly in my house. If you have any questions just ask. About your dorm, if you are uncomfortable sharing with boys I'll provide you with a seperate one. Welcome to Durmstrang, Black." He gave her a small smile and she nodded.

Danielle walked out of the room with a small grin on her face. Mason, who was stood outside waiting for her, smiled.

"Wolverklaue?" He asked.

"Wolverklaue."