Duo

"Okay, so how about Wands first?" Regulus asked the two in Diagon Alley, a small wizards street.

"Yeah sure," Mason agreed.

The three made their way to Olivander's, getting some looks on the way, mainly due to the eldest man being an ex-Death Eater.

Regulus ran a hand through his black hair, I hope Igor's not up to something, at least when I slipped the Veritaserum in his drink he wasn't.

While the twins had similiar thoughts, what's Durmstrang gonna be like?

The trio made their way into the wand shop, Olivander giving them a look Danielle didn't recognise.

"Ah, Mr Black. I still remember your wand, 11 inches, hawthorn wood and a dragon heartstring core," The old man spoke.

Regulus nodded, "Yes, although it's these two that are in need of wands."

"Ah, I see." Olivander proceeded to look a wand for Mason.

"10 inches, beech wood with unicorn hair core." Mason waved the wand and a glass vase broke into tiny shards.

"Perhaps not that one, maybe this, 11 inches, ash wood and dragon heartstring core." The boy once again waved it and this time a few papers caught fire, which Regulus promptly put out with a simple spell.

"Definitely not. Ah, 12 inches, oak wood and Unicron hair core." Mason hesitantly waved the wand, a book came flying straight into his hands and he smiled.

"Third time's a charm. Literally. That'll be seven galleons." They paid and Olivander turned to Danielle.

"For you my dear, what's your name?" He inquired.

"Danielle Black, sir," The girl spoke confidently.

Olivander's eyes widened, The girl who lived?

He hurried off and came back with five different boxes.

The first wand made her break another glass vase, the second made several books clatter to the floor. Third, she accidentally set fire to the hem of Mason's shirt, which he glared at her for. Fourth, papers flew around the desk. Fifth, another glass shattered.

"I wonder, " Ollivander muttered as he made his way to the back of the store once more. The elderly man picked up a box and turned it over in his hands, maybe this is it.

He walked towards the three people in his store slowly, his face held a rather cautious look on it as he stopped at the front desk.

"Perhaps this, Miss Black. 11 inches, engraved black titanium with a Swarovski crystal at the base of the handle, vermarine tip and, incredibly rare core - Phoenix tears."

Danielle held the wand and a warm sensation engulfed her, spreading from her fingertips to the rest of her body

Danielle held the wand and a warm sensation engulfed her, spreading from her fingertips to the rest of her body. A golden light seemed to shine and it seemed as if she was an angel with a halo but missing wings.