" Hi Im Narmen's mother Rosalind and this is her father Ash." said Rose politely with a warm welcoming smile on her lips. Ash smiled softly so not to be rude, but deep inside he was wondering what is that guy doing here at such a late time!

" oh ehmm.. Mom that is Mike a friend o f mine.. and he is Ellen's older brother! " said narmen kinda shy but her mom's smile just grew wider, giving her no reason to worry.

" really? nice to meet you son" said Rose smiling while giving her hand out for a shake. Mike smiled a charming smile as he kissed her hand politly.

" its my pleasure Mrs Ash !" said Mike smiling as Rosalind blushed a little from his unexpected action as she took her hand back.

" oh.. that is so sweet from you dear.. and please call me auntie or aunt Rose " said Rosalind smiling as she held Ash's hand. She knew he was getting jelous.

Narmen chuckled softly.. ' even mom fell for his charm for being a gentleman instantly' thought Narmen smiling as she looked at Mike.

" so what brought you here my dear? Is there anything wrong?" said Rosalind smilng warmly with concern, as she gave him a glass of orange juce. Mike smiled as he stppd up from the sofa.

" oh, please let me help ypu with that.. Thank you so much Aunt Rose" said Mike politly as he took the glass and sat down smiling softly.

" ehmm.. I just came here to give Narmen sth that must have fallen from her when i was taking her and Alex home" said Mike as he reached inside his pocket. He then lifted his had up with a golden heart necklace in it, sparkling softly in the light.

" Oh my god! Thank you so much.. How could i forget it" said Narmen as she took the necklace immediately and pressed it to her heart. Her eyes thanked Mike softly, and he smiled back warmly.

" you are always welcome Narmen" said Mike softly as he took one of her hands that were on the necklace and kissed it softly.. " just ask"

Narmen blushed softly as she took her hand back. Rose smiled happily looking at them as she cuddled closer to Ash who wrapped his arm around her. She then looked up at him.

" what is wrong my love?" asked Rose in a whisper.

"huh?" asked Ash startled glancin at her quickly then fixing his stare on Mike. His caramel eyes were rying desperetly to read Mike, as they stared at the young man warily.

Rosalind then turned to Mike and smiled. " I really think he is good for her. He seemed literally dazzled by her" said the mom as she looked at them.

" I dont know.. *sigh* Maybe.. Ireally wish you are right" said Ash saddly. Rose sat up right and looked at him surprized. But Ash just took her back in his arms.

" we would took bout that later" said Ash softly as he kissed her forehead. Rose just nodded..

***

" oh Nana I-" said Bob as he entered the house but stoopped when he saw their guest. Everyone looked at him as he stood there giving Mike an unsure stare. He doesnt know why but he isnt really comfortable with that guy.

" Hi Bro! How was your day?" said Narmen excitedly as she ran quickly tohim and gave his buff frame a tight hug. Bob wrapped his arms around her, but his eyes never left Mike.

" let me introduce you to my classmate MiKe" said Narmen smiling as she took her hand leading him to Mike. Bob gave Mike a not so friendly look as he watched Mike stand up.

" Mike thats ma brother Bob.. Bob thats Mike" said Narmen smiling. Mike stuck out his hand for Bob who shook it just to be polite.

" Nice to meet you Bob. Im sure Narmen is lucky to have such a protective brother like you" said Mike smiling to him. Narmen smiled widely after hearing what he has said, she really wished he and Bob could be friends.

Bob raised an eyebrow surprized but it quickly changed ito a smirk. ' nice try dude, but that wont really change my opinion in you!' thought Bob to himself.

" Thank you" said Bob with a smirk. Mike smiled, he knew that Bob didnt really like him and that Bob will give him a hard time.. if he wants to gain Narmen's heart. He will sure find a way to solve this.

Mike's phon e then began buzzing in his pocket, he quickly opened it and looked at the new message. He sighed then turbed to Narmen and her family.

" Im so sorry but i must go now, Ellen wants me to pick her up. Thank you, I have had a great time" said Mike smiling apologically.

" Bye Bob. I wish I will see you again" said Mike smiling. Bob half smiled at him.

" you will.." said Bob with a smirk. ' you will see me in yoour nightmares if you dared hurt my sister..' thought Bob to himself as he completed the scentence in his hesd. Mike smiled then turned to Rosalind.

" I am so happy that Narmen has forgotten her necklace today, so i can meet a wonderful person like you, auntie Rose" said Mike as he kissed her hand. Rose smiled widely causing Ash to tighten his arm around her waist. Rose smiled to herself sensing her husband's jelousy.

" oh thank you so much my dear. you should know that you are always welcome here my son" said Rose as she took Ash's hand in hers calmingly. Mike laughed silenty.

" I am sure i am.." said Mike in a low voice as he glanced quickly at Bob then Ash. Yeah , right.. It seems like they both are more than ready to KICK him OUT!!

" Thank you so much for your time today Mr Ash" said Mike smiling. Ash just nodded sniling back.Mike then went to Narmen a huge smile on his face, who was standing next to the door. Narmen blushed softly as he came nearer, looking down shyly.

" Goodbye, my beautifu lady" said Mike warmly as he bent down and planted a soft kiss on her hand. Narmen was blushing terribly when he straightened up smiling.

" oh.. and NArmen,can I wanted to ask you something?" asked Mike smiling. Narmen composed herself as the blush began to fade away.

" sura Mike.. what is it?" said Nana smiling. Mike smiled to himself as he heard the confidence in her voice.

" I am actually having some trouble in math and I was wondering if I can come here so you can explain to me?" said Mike smiling. Before Narmen can utter a word..

"of course my dear.. anytime" said Rosalind excitedly. Both ASh and Bob looked at her like ' are you crazy?' but she just ignored them smiling at Mike. Narmen laughed softly at her mom who came and gave a shocked Mike a tight hug.

" thank you auntie Rose.." said Mike still a bit shocked after the hug. But he then recovered and turned to Narmen smiling.

" sure" said Narmen shrugging her shoulders smiling. Mike's face lit up almost immediately.

" Thank you Nana" said Mike hugging Narmen tightly, taking Nana by surprize. Narmen immediately stiffened at his touch, but then bagan calming herself. She then almost forced her arms to wrap around him softly, but her heart was telling her not to..

" See you tommorrow Narmen" heard NAna Mike shouting as he went out but she wasnt really concentrating..

She felt strange! when he hugged her, she felt it should have been someone else.. She felt that her heart was not for him, it was far away from him...