The girl was taken aback from his question but she immediately knew where was this coming from so she tried to help.

"I mean if I can't let my feelings or talk to someone about it, then yeah I'll write one but not if it's not necessary really, but it depends on the person"she said softly looking at guy beside him, "I-is this about the girl?What's her name?Cam... -Camille?"

"Yeah"Harry breathed out before leaning back to the bench. "Thanks for that"

"I'm sorry by the way but you're welcome, Mr. Styles"she smiled with a teasing smile because of what she called him making Harry chuckle a little before taking another strawberry.

"So, I reckon you like strawberry?"Harry then change the subject while motioning to the fruit in his hand before taking a bite, the sweetness immediately hit his tongue and remember that the girl didnt  answer his question earlier.

"Love it"she closed her eyes nodding her head making Harry chuckle again.

Another silence went passed as Harry continued eating the strawberries. Much to his surprise, he liked the strawberry. The way the juice surrounds in his mouth and the sweetness hitting in his palate, he liked the feeling of it.

The silence was broken when the girls phone rang startling them a little. She took out her phone seeing a text from her friend who is in her house with his her brother.

"Holy-Uhm hey, I gotta go now"The girl stood up from her seat as Harry look at her. "My friend is asking me to go home already"

"oh erm okay"Harry said, a little sad that she will go now, he liked her company already even though they barely spoken but he felt at ease, "Your strawberries"

"No, take it"She pushed the box to him again. "You need it more than I do right now"

"oh"Harry looked down at the strawberries.

"See you around, Harry"the girl smiled before turning around to walk to another direction.

Harry looked up and watch her back as she slowly walked away from him before he stood up when he realized something.

"What's your name?"Harry called.

"Noelle"she smiled turning back to him a second before walking away again.

"Noelle"he breathed out as the name started to burn in his mind.

Harry then widen his eyes knowing that name too well ever since he was 16 and he felt stupid for not recognizing her immediately.

He looked at her retreating back once again before he saw something at the Jean pocket of her jeans.

A sunflower patch.

-

"I'm so sorry I got home late"Noelle apologize.

"Yeah sure unless you want your mom and dad to kill me that you're still not home by 7 or 8"Andre sarcastically said as he stood up from his position on the couch.

Andre is one of Noelle's close friends who went to her house earlier to help her 15 year old brother on an assignment.

"and you're still scared of my Dad and chill, mom's not LA"Noelle laughed fist bumping her brother in a way of greeting.

"Dude, he's Robert Downey,in that happy expression lies the scariness"he exclaimed.

"Oh shut up and go home to your grandma"she shoved him a little making them both laugh.

"Alright, night little Downey's"Andre smiled at them as he take his jacket off of the couch before walking out of the
house.

"So, how's the homework?"Noelle asked as she walked towards the kitchen to get some water.

"It was good, he really is a genius when it comes to music"Wesley Night Downey sighed dramatically. 

Noelle just chuckled at him knowing what her brother said is true.

As Noelle poured a glass of water for her while Wesley continued watching TV, the door then opened revealing their tired yet all smiles father.

"Aye Big Downey"Noelle and Wesley greeted.

"Ah my little Downey's"Robert grinned back fist bumping Wesley.

"Evening dad"Noelle greeted and walked to him to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Evening, Downey"Robert greeted back with a smile before looking at the glass in her hand. "Oh is this mine?Thanks, Elle"

"I-.. What?I'm not even gonna ask"Noelle huffed as Robert took the glass and drank in one gulp.

Noelle then just laugh at him knowing it always goes this way, her dad taking away everything she holds.

Then she remembered Harry on the bench, he looked really sad earlier that it made her approach him without a thought.

I guess he was really heartbroken, she thought.