Part 17 - Love

Ashlyn's POV

"Ashlyn, I love you." Cash announced, completely shocking me. My body froze, unable to move. "Come home to me. Please?" I fell to my knees, tears welled in my eyes.

"Cash..." I whispered. Cash gently cupped my face. "I..."

"Just say okay."

"Okay." Cash gave me a swift kiss.

"Let's go home." Jason pulled me off the ground, breaking my state. I carefully pulled Cash up as well. He winced as I did so.

"You're an idiot." I hissed.

"Your idiot." Cash muttered. I took him out of the ring. Maverick and Mychael met up with us at Maverick's car. I got Cash in the car before turning and smacking Jason.

"Hey! It worked didn't it!" Jason shouted, putting his hands up in defense.

"You put his life at risk. They're lucky they're humans or else I'd be kicking their asses too. You're lucky I love you and Lysandra or I'd kill you. I'll meet you guys at the house."

"Last time you said you'd return, you-"

"I said I would." I said, cutting Maverick off. "I did not say when. I'll be there before you. I'm not getting in that car with you three." I growled. Mychael grinned.

"What? Did we really piss you off that much?" Mychael asked. I shot him a deadly glare. He shut up.

"I promise." Maverick and Jason nodded their heads. "Tell Cash I'll be in his room. Drive slow." I winked then sped away. I went to my bathroom and brushed through my hair. I brushed my teeth as well. I grabbed some clothes to shower at Cash's. I looked down at my promise ring for a moment. A gentle smile played on my lips. I sped over to Cash's room. I washed my face, finding with drying just as Cash entered.

"Did you lie?" I heard Cash ask. I exited the bathroom with my head down slightly.

"I never lied, Cash. I did what I said. I had an entire pack of wolf bodies to clean up." I whispered.

"That took three weeks?" My heart twisted. I closed my eyes and shook my head.

"I needed time. You have no idea how much pain I was in."

"You're right. I had no idea. All I could feel from you was that you were alive."

"It's not hard to hide my feelings, Cash." I felt tears in my eyes. "I've always hidden my feelings. I've never known how to deal with them. That was until you came, of course. But I'm here now and I'm done running. I may be fast, but you're right. I can't ignore this, you, us. And, I don't want to anymore."

"Come here." Cash held his arms out, a smirk on his face. I smiled and walked into his arms. Cash wrapped his arms around me.

"I said I'd come back. I'm here, Cash." I whispered. I looked up at him. He leaned down and kissed me. I felt as if so much was lifted off my shoulders, but just as much heat passed through my body. I groaned, pulling back.

"What's wrong?" Cash asked, suddenly worried. I swallowed, feeling a scratch in my throat. Cash pulled his shirt off and threw it to the floor. I gave him a playful glare. "How long has it been since you've fed?"

"Since the day we went to the trampoline park." I muttered. Cash chuckled.

"Have at me, Lynn." I felt my fangs extend.

"I don't feel like I deserve this after everything." I whispered.

"Everyone deserves to be happy, Lynn." Cash softly whispered, pecking my lips. I dug my fangs into his neck. Cash ran his fingers through my hair. I fed with pure bliss, feeling whole for the first time in three weeks. "I've really fucking missed you." I finished my feeding and pulled back enough to kiss him. Once again the heat passed through me. I growled, grabbing his collar and pulling him closer. Cash's arms wrapped around me. Cash licked my bottom lip. I instantly opened my mouth. Cash's tongue explored my mouth. He ran his tongue under my fangs. Once he deemed himself finished, I got the chance to do the same to him. I ran my tongue over his braces. Cash moaned as I did so. I pulled back, breaking the kiss. "Something wrong?" I shook my head.

"No. I just don't want do anything else tonight." I whispered.

"Lynn, let me feel your emotions. Please? I want to feel what you do. I don't want you hiding things from me." Cash begged. I closed my eyes and opened my feelings to Cash. When I opened my eyes again, Cash looked concerned. "You don't want to risk going to far?" Cash asked softly. "For me?" I nodded.

"And, I kind of just want to cuddle." I said with a shrug. Cash chuckled. He softly nodded. We went to his bed. He took a seat and I crawled into his lap. A sense of security and safety washed over me. Cash gently kissed my neck. I leaned into his touch. "You're really sweet, you know that?" I asked him softly.

"Mhm." He hummed in response. "Just so you know, you're an amazing person. I love you."

"I love you too." I pressed my hand on his back then he winced. I giggled then bit into my wrist. Cash took my blood, stopping when he was healed. After that we cuddled into bed. I, somehow, fell asleep first.

That was part seventeen!

Peace.
Love.
Out.